Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Что ты собираешься делать во время отпуска? – What are you planning to do on vacation?
    Я поеду в Ялту – I’ll go to Yalta.
    Я люблю плавать – I like swimming.
    Море там прекрасное – The sea is beautiful there.
    А у тебя какие планы? – And what are your plans?
    Я ещё не решил – I haven't yet made up my mind.
    Возможно, я поеду путешествовать на своей машине – Maybe I'm gonna travel in my car.
    Я очень люблю путешествовать – I like travelling very much.
    А ты когда-нибудь был в Крыму – And have you ever been to Crimea?
    Несколько раз – I've been there a couple of times.
    Летом там очень много людей и трудно снять комнату – In summer there‘re a lot of people there and it’s hard to rent a room.
    Это верно – That's right.
    Если ты решишь туда поехать, я тебе помогу снять комнату – If you decide to go there, I'll help you to rent a room.
    Это будет очень любезно с твоей стороны – It will be kind of you.
    Они живут в маленьком коттедже на берегу моря – They live in a small cottage at the seaside.
    Там мягкий климат и очень красивое место – There’s a mild climate there and a very beautiful place.
    Why do they come to Moscow so seldom?
    Видите ли, они работают и обычно берут отпуск летом – You see they work and they usually take a vacation in the summer.
    Летом лучше отдыхать там, где они живут – It's better to have a rest in the summer where they live.
    Обычно мы едем туда летом – We usually go there in the summer.
    У вас был отпуск прошлым летом? – Did you have a vacation last summer?
    Вы куда-нибудь ездили? – Did you go somewhere?
    Вы получили удовольствие от поездки, не так ли? – You take pleasure from a trip, didn’t you? You enjoy a trip, didn’t you?

• Что ты собираешься делать во время отпуска? – What are you planning to do on vacation?---What are you going to do during your vacation?

Возможно, я поеду путешествовать на своей машине – Maybe I'm gonna travel in my car.---I may travel by car. I am likely to travel by car.

Там мягкий климат и очень красивое место – There’s a mild climate there and a very beautiful place.---The climate is mild there, and the place is beautiful. Or There is a beautiful place there with a mild climate.

Вы куда-нибудь ездили? – Did you go somewhere?---Did you go anywhere?

Вы получили удовольствие от поездки, не так ли? – You take pleasure from a trip, didn’t you? You enjoy a trip, didn’t you?---В оригинале у вас прошедшее время, а перевод вы даете в настоящем. Нестыковка. Поэтому говорим: "You took pleasure in your trip, didn't you? You derived pleasure from yout trip, didn't you? You enjoyed your trip, didn't you?

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.