Letter of complaint. Правильно ли я его оформила? Поймут ли о чем речь?

• Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you regarding a Mp3 player which I ordered from your online store on 15th of December 2015 (ID 25736vh).
    I got my order yesterday and unfortunately there have been several problems with it.
    I realized that something was wrong with the product at once I unboxed it.
    First of all, when I tried to turn the player on it wasn't reacting for fifteen minutes.
    Furthermore, when the device began to work I understood that it was totally impossible to choose a song. The Mp3 just kept playing same song over and over again.
    Moreover, the USB cable which was told to come along with the device was missing, so I wasn't even able to connect the player with my computer and try to fix the problems.
    I clearly understand that the procedure of replacement will take too much time. Thus I can see the only one way to resolve the problem. I would be grateful if you refund my money. Then I will be able to buy a new player on one of the local stores of my city.
    I look forward to your reply and resolution of my problem. I will wait till February the 25th before seeking help from consumer protection agency.
    Yours faithfully,
    Darya Dimurina

• Даты не настоящие, а для примера)))

• I got my order yesterday and unfortunately there have been several problems with it. ---my order-так говорят по-русски. По-английски пишем "I got the MP 3 player yeaterday, and it had several problems."

I realized that something was wrong with the product at once I unboxed it. ---I realized that something had gone wrong with the product evben before I took it out from the box (unpacked it).

First of all, when I tried to turn the player on it wasn't reacting for fifteen minutes. ---First of all, when I tried to turn the player on it would not respond for 15 minutes.

The Mp3 just kept playing THE same song over and over again.

Moreover, the USB cable which was supposed to have come along with the device was missing, so I wasn't even able to connect the player to my computer and try to fix the problems.

Thus I can see only one way to resolve the problem.

I would be grateful if you refunded my money.

Then I will be able to buy a new player in one of the local stores of my city.

I will be looking forward to your reply and a speedy solution to my problem.

I will wait till February the 25th before seeking help from the consumer protection agency.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Благодарю, теперь мне точно ответят на письмо)