Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Эта улица очень длинная? – Is the street very long?
    I wonder if you have read the book I gave you.
    Нет ещё – Not yet.
    Я закончу читать её послезавтра – I’ll read it the day after tomorrow.
    Это исторический роман – This is a historical novel. This novel is historical.
    Писатель описывает события в Европе, в конце XVIII столетия – The writer describes (depicts) the events in Europe at the end of the 18th century.
    Я тоже – Me too.
    Язык прекрасный – The language is beautiful.
    Книгу стоит почитать – The book is worth reading.
    Эрскин Колдуэл один из самых известных американских писателей – Erskine Caldwell is one of the best known American writers.
    Я читал его книги в переводе – I read his books in translation.
    Do you mean “ Tobacco Road”?
    Не только – Not only that book.
    Есть другие романы – There’re some other novels.
    Это известная английская писательница – This is a famous English writer.
    Are her detective stories popular among the Russian people?
    Я бы сказал да, хотя они немного старомодны – This is what I would have said though they are a bit old-fashioned.
    Агата Кристи остаётся очень популярной писательницей – Agatha Christie remains a very popular writer.
    Как называется роман? – How the novel is called?
    Я вообще не читал ничего Хаскли – I didn't read nothing to Haskli.
    Я последую твоему совету – I'll follow your advice.

• Я закончу читать её послезавтра – I’ll read it the day after tomorrow.---I shall finish reading it the day after tomorrow.

Это исторический роман – This is a historical novel. ---Первого предложения вполне достаточно.

Писатель описывает события в Европе, в конце XVIII столетия – The writer describes (depicts) the events in Europe at the end of the 18th century.---Немного переделываем предложение: ---The writer describes the events which happened in Europe at the end of the 18th century( late in the 18 th century).

Я бы сказал да, хотя они немного старомодны – This is what I would have said though they are a bit old-fashioned.---That is what I would say... You could say that again....

Как называется роман? – How the novel is called?---Не "HOW", а "WHAT". Поэтому говорим " What is the novej called?"

Я вообще не читал ничего Хаксли – I didn't read nothing to Haskli.---I did not read any books by Aldous Huxley. I read no books written by Aldous Huxley.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.