Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Где наши гости? – Where’re our guests?
    Управляющий требует, чтобы вы выступили – The manager demands you made a speech.
    В чём дело – What's the matter?
    Боюсь, что он будет себя неловко чувствовать – I’m afraid he’ll feels awkward.
    Очень чисто и красиво – The place looks clean and nice.
    Я уверен, что мы получим удовольствие от прогулки – I’m sure we’ll get pleasure from walking.
    Я проголодался – I’m hungry.
    Где вам хочется сесть? – Where would you like to sit?
    Я не против – I don’t mind.
    Я предлагаю взять телячьи отбивные, салат и кофе – I offer to take veal chops, salad and coffee.
    Я предлагаю сухое вино – I offer to take dry wine.
    Это фирменное блюдо в этом ресторане – That's the speciality of the house at this restaurant.
    Половина третьего – It’s half past two.
    Не волнуйтесь – Don't worry.
    Вы не опоздаете – You won't be late.

• Где наши гости? – Where’re our guests?---Where are our guests?

Управляющий требует, чтобы вы выступили – The manager demands you made a speech.---The manager demands you make/should make a speech.

Боюсь, что он будет себя неловко чувствовать – I’m afraid he’ll feels awkward.---I am afraid he will feel awkward.

Я уверен, что мы получим удовольствие от прогулки – I’m sure we’ll get pleasure from walking.---I am sure that we shall enjoy our walk.

Я предлагаю взять телячьи отбивные, салат и кофе – I offer to take veal chops, salad and coffee.---I can offer you veal chops, a salad and a coffee.

Я предлагаю сухое вино – I offer to take dry wine. ---I can offer you dry wine.

Это фирменное блюдо в этом ресторане – That's the speciality of the house at this restaurant. ---This is the speciality of the house here. This is the signature dish of this restaurant.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.