Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Я жду Питера и Мартина – I am waiting for Peter and Martin.
    Они оба опаздывают – Both of them are late.
    Я уже купил билеты – I have already bought the tickets.
    Он считается лучшим фильмом года – He is considered the best move of the year.
    Я уверен в этом – I am sure of it. I am certain of it.
    Если не хочешь ждать места партере, возьми билет на балкон – If you don’t want to wait for stall seat buy balcony seat.
    Как вам понравились фильмы? – What do you think of the movies? What did you like the movies?
    О вкусах не спорят – Tastes differ.
    Это верно – That’s right.
    Почему вы не пригласили ни Сюзан, ни Анну? – Why did you invite neither Susan nor Anna?
    Я очень сожалею об этом – I am very sorry about that.
    Я хотел с ними повидаться – I'd like to see them. I was going to see them. I wanted to see them.
    Не огорчайтесь – Don't be upset.
    В следующий раз мы обязательно их пригласим – Next time we will invite them.
    Я им позвоню заранее – I will give them a call beforehand.
    Мы договоримся о встрече – We will arrange an appointment.

• Он считается лучшим фильмом года – He is considered the best move of the year.---It is considered (to be)... .

Если не хочешь ждать места партере, возьми билет на балкон – If you don’t want to wait for stall seat buy balcony seat.---...for a seat in the stalls, but a seat in the balcony.

Как вам понравились фильмы? – What do you think of the movies? What did you like the movies?---How did you like the movies?

В следующий раз мы обязательно их пригласим – Next time we will invite them.---...without fail.

Я им позвоню заранее – I will give them a call beforehand.---...well in advance.

Мы договоримся о встрече – We will arrange an appointment.---We shall arrange a meeting. We shall agree on the date of the meeting.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.