Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Вы обещали мне рассказать об американской администрации – You promised to tell me everything about the American Administration.
    Помните? – Remember?
    Я весь во внимании – I'm all ears. I'm all attention.
    На какой срок избирается президент? – For what term the president is elected?
    Что такое “ День инаугурации’’? – What is '' Inauguration Day''?
    Сколько человек входит в кабинет? – How many persons does the Cabinet consist of?
    Кто назначает членов кабинета? – Who appoints the members of the cabinet?
    Какой период времени находится кабинет у власти? – What time is the Cabinet in power?
    Уходит ли кабинет в отставку вместе с президентом? – Does the Cabinet resign together with the President?
    Какой властью пользуется государственный секретарь? – What powers does the Secretary of State have?
    Много ли помощников у государственного секретаря? – Does the Secretary of State have a lot of assistants?

• Вы обещали мне рассказать об американской администрации – You promised to tell me about US Government.

Помните? – Do you remember?

Я весь во внимании – I'm all ears. I'm all attention. You have my attention. I'm listening.

На какой срок избирается президент? – How long the president has the powers? What is the length of one elected term in office for the president? For what term is elected the president? How long the president can serve?

Что такое “ День инаугурации’’? – What is "Inauguration Day"? What does "Inauguration Day" mean?

Сколько человек входит в кабинет? – How many persons contains the Cabinet? How many people are in the office? How many people are part of the government office(of the Cabinet)?

Кто назначает членов кабинета? – Who chooses(appoints) people for the office? Who selects(appoints) people which are part of the government cabinet?

Какой период времени находится кабинет у власти? – What is term of work the Cabinet? How long is the Cabinet has the powers? Which period of time the cabinet has the authority?

Уходит ли кабинет в отставку вместе с президентом? – Does the Cabinet resign together with the president? Will the Cabinet resign along with the president?

Какой властью пользуется государственный секретарь? – What powers has the Secretary of State? What kind of power used by the Secretary of State?

Много ли помощников у государственного секретаря? – Does have the Secretary of State a lot of assistants?

• Спасибо Vitaliy Svit.

• For what term is elected the president?How many persons contains the Cabinet What is term of work the Cabinet? How long is the Cabinet has the powers? Which period of time the cabinet has the authority – What powers has the Secretary of State? What kind of power used by the Secretary of State?

Много ли помощников у государственного секретаря? – Does have the Secretary of State a lot of assistants? --Все неправильно, вопросы так не составляются.

• What is term of work the Cabinet? How long is the Cabinet has the powers? Which period of time the cabinet has the authority?--Тоже .
    How many persons contains the Cabinet? --И это.

• Напишите правильно.

• Vera, вы можете поправить мой перевод, а не Vitaliy Svit?

• Boris1 25 июня 2016,
    Помните? – Remember?--это возможно,но лучше Do you remember?

На какой срок избирается президент? – For what term the president is elected?--What term is the president elected to?(to a four-year term of office.. )

Сколько человек входит в кабинет? – How many persons does the Cabinet consist of?--people

Какой период времени находится кабинет у власти? – What time is the Cabinet in power?--, what period of time

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большое Vera.
    Остальное всё правильно?

• Vera, спасибо за проверку. Почитал, подумал..

Какой период времени находится кабинет у власти? - For what time is the Cabinet in power?
    Уходит ли кабинет в отставку вместе с президентом? - Will the Cabinet resign along with the president?
    Много ли помощников у государственного секретаря? - Has the Secretary of State a lot of assistants?

На какой срок избирается президент? – For what term the president is elected? Мне кажется что это верно. Vera, почему вы считаете что это не так?

[Сколько человек входит в кабинет? – How many persons does the Cabinet consist of?--people] Вполне может быть и persons.

Остальное у Boris1 правильно.

• Борис, я только грамматику,вроде правильно, Виталий появится,даст Вам варианты.