Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Вы обещали мне рассказать об американской администрации – You promised to tell me everything about the American Administration.
    Помните? – Remember?
    Я весь во внимании – I'm all ears. I'm all attention.
    На какой срок избирается президент? – For what term the president is elected?
    Что такое “ День инаугурации’’? – What is '' Inauguration Day''?
    Сколько человек входит в кабинет? – How many persons does the Cabinet consist of?
    Кто назначает членов кабинета? – Who appoints the members of the cabinet?
    Какой период времени находится кабинет у власти? – What time is the Cabinet in power?
    Уходит ли кабинет в отставку вместе с президентом? – Does the Cabinet resign together with the President?
    Какой властью пользуется государственный секретарь? – What powers does the Secretary of State have?
    Много ли помощников у государственного секретаря? – Does the Secretary of State have a lot of assistants?

• Уже есть масса ответов.

• Спасибо Vitaly. Это я отдельно для Vera послал, чтобы она отдельно проверила. Немного запутался в комментариях на тот момент.

• Inauguration Day
    en.academic.ru›dic.nsf/enwiki/286264
    Inauguration Day is the day every four years on which the President of the United States is sworn in and ...
    Inauguration Day occurs in the USA once every four years on January 20. It occurs in the year after presidential elections have been held.

Inauguration Day is a Federal holiday observed by federal employees who work in and around the District of Columbia.
    Inauguration Day - definition of Inauguration Day...
    thefreedictionary.com›Inauguration Day
    the day on which the inauguration of a president of the US takes place, Jan 20.

Over the years, Inauguration Day has become a day long event that include parades, speeches, balls, and other events.

Без артикля.

• Спасибо большое Vera.