Покритикуйте invitations. Подходит ли, выбранный мною special event?

• Write to an English-speaking friend, inviting them to a special event in your country.
     Say what the event is, and where and when it is.
     Say what you think your friend should bring with them.
     Say what other things your friend can do after the event.
     Ask your friend if they can come and to let you know as soon as possible.

Hi Andron,
    It has been along time that we not seen each other. I am glad to tell you that I have an perfect occasion to meet.

Next year(in 2018) Here will be the FIFA 2018. I'm so excited about it. I'm sure that you are excited too. Plan a trip to Russia. It will be fun.
    It's a little cold weather here, so bring some warm clothes with you.
    After the soccer match we can travel around and meet some old friends
    I wish you'll be with me on this exciting tournament. Please, let me know when you will come, so that I get prepare to receive you.
    Best regards.
    Anna

• Hi Andron,
    It has been along time that we not seen each other. --It's a long time since we met.I am glad to tell you that I have an perfect occasion to meet.--a perfect chance, reason.

Next year(in 2018) Here will be the FIFA 2018. -- FIFA 2018 is to be held here in...I'm so excited about it. I'm sure that you are excited too. Plan a trip to Russia. It will be fun.
    It's a little cold (weather )here, so bring some warm clothes with you. Убрать.
    After the soccer match we can travel around and meet some old friends
    I wish you'll be with me on this exciting tournament. --I wish you were...during Please, let me know when you will come, so that I get prepareto receive you. --could make some preparations.
    Best regards.
    Anna
    Ну,то не обязательно такими словами,но с такой грамматикой.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо, Vera)