Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Are you tired of the trip?
    Ничуть – No, not at all. No, not in the least.
    Жалею, что поездка была такой короткой – I’m sorry, the trip was too short.
    Я полон впечатлений – I'm full of impressions.
    Мне всегда было интересно, что означают звёзды и полоски на американском государственном флаге – I’ve always been wondering what mean stars and stripes on the US flag.
    Когда такой флаг был впервые поднят? – When was such a flag raised for the first time?
    Это было в Вашингтоне? – Was it in Washington?
    А сколько полосок было на флаге? – How many stripes were there on a flag?
    В то время ещё не было штатов, а было тринадцать колоний – At that time it wasn’t still the states, and there were thirteen colonies.
    А когда заменили этот флаг другим? – When was this flag substituted for another one?
    Я ценю ваши глубокие знания истории Америки – I appreciate your profound knowledge of the history of the USA.
    Мягко говоря, это ложь – To say the least it’s a lie.
    Он сказал, что сделает всё возможное –He said that he would doing everything possible.
    Я очень устал – I'm very tired.
    Хочу взять отпуск и поехать на природу – I want to take a vacation and I want to go to the country.
    Мне надо поправить здоровье – I need to improve my health.
    Не хочешь ли поехать со мной? – Would you like to come with me?
    Какая замечательная картина – What a nice picture.
    I want it to be restored.
    Будьте осторожны – You should be careful.
    Надо найти хорошего реставратора, а то можно испортить картину – You need to find a good restorer, and you can spoil the picture.
    Мне надо подумать – I need to think.
    Я смогу ответить на твой вопрос завтра – I’ll be able to answer your question tomorrow.
    Подходит? – Is it/that OK?
    Я точно не знаю, но могу сказать, что эти два штата были последними – I don't know exactly, but I can say that these two states were the last.
    Прошло более тридцати лет с тех пор – It has been over thirty years since then.
    Вчера я встречался с Бобом, и он мне всё рассказал – Yesterday I met with Bob, and he told me everything.
    Мне показалось, что он говорит правду – It seemed to me that he was telling the truth.
    Я знаю, что ты взял книгу у Тома – I know you have taken Tom’s book.
    Где она? – Where is it?
    Тебе понравилась эта книга? – Did you like that book?
    Для чего ты её взял? – Why did you take it?
    Как бы то ни было, надо вернуть взятую книгу – Anyway, you ought to restore the borrowed book.
    Тётя Поллли повысила на меня голос – Aunt Polly raised her voice at me.
    Я не люблю, когда на меня кричат – I don't like when shout at me.
    Ты прав – You’re right.

Fill in the blanks with articles wherever necessary: What cold water(it is)! What a lovely day. There is a car in front of the hotel. Can you play golf? I can see the parking lot not far away. Where are oranges? What is there on the table? The Danube flows into the Black Sea. Do you take tea with sugar? The train is due to start in half an hour. The coffee is hot. I’ve run out of coffee. The Pacific Ocean washes the shores of Japan. Thank you for a valuable advice. The film is not worth seeing. In an hour and a half she will leave for Paris. Are you staying at the Rossia Hotel? I have a comfortable apartment on the sixth floor of high-rise house. Peter has a slight accent. “The Potemkin” sails off in an hour. The stop is round the corner.

У меня есть собачка – I’ve a dog.
    Её зовут Жужу – Her name is Juju.
    Она не ест кашу, но очень любит мясо – It doesn’t eat porridge, but she loves meat very much.
    Мы гуляем три раза в день – We walk three times a day. I take a walk with my dog three times a day.
    Жужу спит в кресле – Juju sleeps in the chair.
    Она не хочет спать на полу – It doesn’t want to sleep on the floor.
    Я вижу большой корабль – I see a big ship.
    Он приближается к гавани – It is nearing the port/harbour.
    На корабле много людей – There are many people on the ship. There are a lot of people on the ship.
    Это туристы – These are tourists.
    Скоро они сойдут на берег и пойдут осматривать город – They will go ashore soon and go sightseeing the city.
    Сергей инженер – Sergey is an engineer.
    Он работает на большом заводе – He works at the big factory.
    Там выпускают легковые машины – The cars are made there.
    У Сергея есть машина – Sergey has a car.
    Он опытный водитель – He is a experienced driver.
    У него есть семья: жена и дочь – He has a family: a wife and a daughter.
    Его жена бухгалтер, а дочь переводчица – His wife is an accountant, and the daughter is a translator.

• Fill in the blanks with articles wherever necessary:

What cold water(it is)! What a lovely day. There is a car in front of the hotel. Can you play golf? I can see a/the parking lot not far away. Where are the oranges? What is there on the table? The Danube flows into the Black Sea. Do you take tea with sugar? The train is due to start in half an hour. The coffee is hot. I’ve run out of coffee. The Pacific Ocean washes the shores of Japan. Thank you for the valuable advice/a valuable piece of advice. The film is not worth seeing. In an hour and a half she will leave for Paris. Are you staying at the Rossia Hotel? I have a comfortable apartment on the sixth floor of a high-rise house. Peter has a slight accent. The “Potemkin” sails off in an hour. The stop is round the corner.

• Жалею, что поездка была такой короткой – I’m sorry, the trip was too short.---I wish the trip had been longer (than that).

Мне всегда было интересно, что означают звёзды и полоски на американском государственном флаге – I’ve always been wondering what mean stars and stripes on the US flag.---Порядок слов. ---...what the US flag stars and stripes mean.

А сколько полосок было на флаге? – How many stripes were there on a flag?---...on the flag?

В то время ещё не было штатов, а было тринадцать колоний – At that time it wasn’t still the states, and there were thirteen colonies.---... there were no states yet. Instead there were 13 colonies.

Мягко говоря, это ложь – To say the least it’s a lie.---To put it mildly/mildly speaking... .
    Он сказал, что сделает всё возможное –He said that he would doing everything possible.---... that he would do all he could/that he would do everything in his power.

Хочу взять отпуск и поехать на природу – I want to take a vacation and I want to go to the country.---...and go to the country. Не надо употреблять I WANT второй раз, однородные члены предложения.

Мне надо поправить здоровье – I need to improve my health.---Or TO REPAIR MY HEALTH.

Не хочешь ли поехать со мной? – Would you like to come with me? ---Would you like to go with me?

Надо найти хорошего реставратора, а то можно испортить картину – You need to find a good restorer, and you can spoil the picture.---...or/or else/otherwise you can damage the painting.

Прошло более тридцати лет с тех пор – It has been over thirty years since then.---More than 30 years have passed since then.

Мне показалось, что он говорит правду – It seemed to me that he was telling the truth.---He seemed to tell the truth/to be telling the truth.

. Тебе понравилась эта книга? – Did you like that book?---...the book?

Как бы то ни было, надо вернуть взятую книгу – Anyway, you ought to restore the borrowed book.---???---...you must return the book borrowed.

Я не люблю, когда на меня кричат – I don't like when shout at me.---ПЛОХО! ---I don't like TO BE SHOUTED AT. Это же паттерн! Стандартный COMPLEX OBJECT и страдательный инфинитив. Еще раз почитайте этот пункт правил в разделе"COMPLEX OBJECT".

• Её зовут Жужу – Her name is Juju.---Its name ... .

Она не ест кашу, но очень любит мясо – It doesn’t eat porridge, but she loves meat very much.---... but IT loves... .

Мы гуляем три раза в день – We walk three times a day. I take a walk with my dog three times a day.---I walk my dog thrice a day.

Жужу спит в кресле – Juju sleeps in the chair.---...sleeps in an armchair.

Скоро они сойдут на берег и пойдут осматривать город – They will go ashore soon and go sightseeing the city.---СТИЛЬ!---...and DO the sights of the city.

Он работает на большом заводе – He works at the big factory.---...at a big plant.

Там выпускают легковые машины – The cars are made there.---There are cars made there---Но так фраза звучит неважно, поэтому меняем ее так" The plant makes/manufactures cars".

Он опытный водитель – He is a experienced driver.--- ...an experienced driver.

Его жена бухгалтер, а дочь переводчица – His wife is an accountant, and the daughter is a translator.---... and his daughter is a translator.

• Все формы инфинитива глагола TO SHOUT AT:
    to shout at, to be shouting at, to have shouted at, to have been shouting at, TO BE SHOUTED AT, TO HAVE BEEN SHOUTED AT.
    Это вам надо выучить и четко знать.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.