I Study English ! I need a practice .

• Hello everyone, my name is Abbas. I am from Kyrgyzstan, I live in the city of Osh , I study English , who practice with me , Come here ) Whatsapp +996556010189 , maybe instagram terme4ikov.01 . Ok Let's go all .

• Hello Abbas, my name is Vladimir, and I'm study English to. I'm from Russia. I live in Irkutsk city near lake Baikal.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Hello Vladimir.i live in Irkutsk also) are you gonna practice English with me?

• My dear Chaser. I live and work in England. I am not English teacher and I think my English is rather awful than perfect, but I'd like to show you some mistakes in your message. / i live in Irkutsk also / - the first one ( capital letter ) the second one ( too / as well )
    I live in Irkutsk too.

/ are you gonna practice English with me? / - the first one ( capital letter ), then
    This phrase is incorrect in its meaning. Let me ask, please, are you pushing him to have a practice with you? Did you have any practice in the past? Did he promise you to have any practice together? If he didn't. You have to say, Would you like to have a practice ....... or We could have a practice ..... or as a last resort, ' Do you want to have .... ' - but it looks rude and not polite.
    Gotta, wanna and gonna etc, you don't ever need to use these forms actively yourself as a language learner. They may sound too informal if you do, although if other native speakers of English around you are using them, there is probably no reason why you shouldn't use them too. They may sound too informal although if other native speakers of English around you are using them, there is probably no reason why you shouldn't use them too, but using this expression you 'grow into them.' Try to answer, please, how will you look like in society for which such speech is unacceptable?
    It is, of course, important to recognise and understand these expressions, but to use them - that is the question.
    Best regards, Gentleman-at-arms.

• Hello ) nice commentating

• Hello everyone, my name is Guli. I am from Uzbekistan? I live in the Tashkent city. I study English, who practice with me. And I speak Russian also.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Hello my friend. You can call me Crusader. I am not a native speaker however I live in the UK and as a resident of this country I have enough practice in English, so may I tell you something about your message. Before I get started I'd like to ask you to forgive me some courage to think that my English knowledge are better than yours, but you are looking for some practice in English, well, let's start it.
    Your sentence " And I speak Russian also." better to say, " Also speak Russian." or " I speak Russian too / as well." Also for native speaker's ears the sound of your message looks a bit rude, it is pushing people to communicate with you, It's much better to say ' who would like to practice with me .... " Also a question appears, what kind of practice you offer, sorry, for a joke, better to say, ' Who would like to have a practice in English with me.'
    Thank you for your time.
    Best regards, Crusader.

• Hello! I learn English too but....i need a practice....i need the communicete....

Скрыть комментарии
  • Hi, will glad to communicate with you)

• ' glad ' is adjective, so the verb TO BE needed, have a look
    ' Hi, I am glad to communicate with you too.' and you your variant of the sentence better to say ' I would be glad .....'
    Bye

• Hello, gentleman-at-arms,
    can one say "I will be glad" in this case?

• Hi everyone! My name is Aida, i need to improve my english, can somebody help?

• Hi I need help with my English

Скрыть комментарии
  • we can speak each other)

• If you need help /// chat with me +992904144386 viber

• Hello! My name is Kate, I am from Russia. Live in Moscow. I would like practice English language.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Hello! I am from Belarus. Do you want practice English with me?

• Hi, Yulia!!! My name is Bulat. I'm from Russia. I live in Kazan! I will glad to communicate with you.

• I'm from Belarus too, need to speak English with someone))

• Hello everyone . I am from Ukraine . I need a practice . Will glad to communicate )))

Скрыть комментарии
  • Hi Kate!!! How are you? My name is Bulat. I'm frome Russia. I'll glad to communicate with you!!!

• Hi, Kate! I'm from Ukraine too. How old are you? I'd like to speak with you☺

• Hi, everyone! I'm from Kazan! I need a practice!!! Who is from Kazan here?