помогите пожалуйста с заданием

• Define the type of question
    1."Who is he?"I said."And why does he sit always alone with his back to us too? ".2.Did she have a chill?"he asked,his eyes upon the floor.3.You have Mr Eden's adress,hqven't you,Mr.Ends.4.Is literature less human than the architecture and sculpture of Egypt?5.We shall be having some sort of celebration for thr bride,shan't we,Mr.Crawley?6.Can i see the manager?"I said,and added politely,"alone".7.When had the carriage been back from.taking Miss June to the station?8.What is the meaning of that?She is going to live in the house,isn't she?9.He couldn't understand what Irene found wrong with him:it was not as if he drank.Did he run into debt,or gamble or swear?10.Were you talking about the house?I haven't seen it yet,you know.Shall we all go on Sunday?11.Don't you realize it's quite against the rules to have him.12.How will you carry the bill into effect?Can you commit a whole country to their own prisons?

• 1."Who is he?(Wh-question to the subject )"I said."And why does he sit always alone with his back to us too? "(wh-question спец вопрос).2.Did she have a chill?"(yes,no -question, общий)he asked,his eyes upon the floor.3.You have Mr Eden's adress,hqven't you,Mr.Ends.(tag question, разделит)4.Is literature less human than the architecture and sculpture of Egypt?(yes,no -question общий)5.We shall be having some sort of celebration for thr bride,shan't we,Mr.Crawley?(tag-question, разделительный)6.Can i see the manager?"yes,no-question, общий)I said,and added politely,"alone".7.When had the carriage been back from.taking Miss June to the station?(wh-question, спец вопрос)8.What is the meaning of that(wh-question, спец вопрос)?She is going to live in the house,isn't she?(tag question, разд)(reported question (косвенный )--->9.He couldn't understand what Irene found wrong with him:it was not as if he drank. Did he run into debt,or gamble or swear?(alternative, выборочный)10.Were you talking about the house?(yes,no question (общий(I haven't seen it yet,you know.Shall we all go on Sunday?11.Don't you realize it's quite against the rules to have him(negative ).12.How will you carry the bill into effect?(wh-question спец.)Can you commit a whole country to their own prisons?yes,no-question (общий).

• Спасибо