помогите с заданием прошу

• Point out two-member sentences(say whether they are complete or elliptical)and one-member sentences.
    1.He stared amazed at the calmness of her answer.2.We must go to meet the bus.Wouldn't to do miss it.3.Obedient little trees,fulifilling their duty.4.Lucretius knew very little.about what was going on in the world.Lived like a mole in a burrow.Lived on his own fat like a bear in.winter.5.He wants to write a play for me.One act.One man.Decides to commit sui ide.6.A beautiful day,quite warm.7."What do you want?' "Bandages,stuff for wounded."8.How did he look?" "Grey but otherwise much the same."And the daughter?""Pretty".9.And then the silence and the beauty of this camp at night.The stars.The mystic shadow water.The wonder and glory of all this.10.I'll see nobody for half an hour,Macey"said the boss.Understand?Nobody at all."11.Mother,a man's been killed."Not in the garden?" interupted her mother.12.Garden at the Manor House.A fligjt of grey stone steps leads up to the house.The garden,and old-fashioned one,full of roses.Time of year,July.Basket chairs,and a table covered with books,are set under a large yew-tree.

• Point out two-member sentences(say whether they are complete or elliptical)and one-member sentences.
    1.He stared amazed at the calmness of her answer--2 c .2.We must go to meet the bus.--2cWouldn't miss i.-2-e 3.Obedient little trees,fulifilling their duty.--1c 4.Lucretius knew very little.about what was going on in the world.--2c Lived like a mole in a burrow.Lived on his own fat like a bear in.winter.e 2 5.He wants to write a play for me.2 c One act.One man. 1 c Decides to commit sui ide.2e 6.A beautiful day,quite warm.1c 7."What do you want?' "Bandages,stuff for wounded." 1c 8.How did he look?" "Grey but otherwise much the same."And the daughter?""Pretty". 1 e 9.And then the silence and the beauty of this camp at night.The stars.The mystic shadow water.The wonder and glory of all this1 c .10.I'll see nobody for half an hour,Macey"said the boss.Understand?Nobody at all."1e 11.Mother,a man's been killed."Not in the garden?" interupted her mother. 1e 12.Garden at the Manor House.A fligjt of grey stone steps leads up to the house.The garden,and old-fashioned one,full of roses.Time of year,July.Basket chairs,and a table covered with books,are set under a large yew-tree.1c.

• Тут надо ваши правила читать, что считается элиптическим, что полным. Поэтому примерно.

• Спасибо