Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Ты можешь поговорить с ним сейчас – You can speak with him now.
    Он на месте – He’s at work place.
    What is the number of his suite?
    326, пойдёшь прямо, и на право стороне – третья комната – 326, you’ll go straight and the third room on your right.
    Её зовут Sandra Dobbs – Her name is Sandra Dobbs.
    Всё ясно – Everything is clear.
    Как хочешь – Suit yourself.
    Я редко обедаю вне дома – I seldom/rarely have lunch outside the home.
    Будем надеяться – Let’s hope.
    Ты часто сюда ходишь? – How often do you go here?
    Здесь хорошо кормят? – Is here good cuisine?
    Должно быть, здесь много народу в это время – This must be a lot of people here at that time.
    Я бы так не сказал – I wouldn’t put it like that.
    Тогда давай пойдём в более дешёвое кафе – Then let’s go to a cheap café.
    Верно – That’s right.
    Уже опадают листья – The leaves are falling already.
    Я очень люблю осень – I like the fall very much.
    В лесу тихо – It’s quiet in the forest. All’s quiet in the forest.
    Очень красивые краски: всё жёлтое, зелёное и красное – Very beautiful paints: everything is yellow, green and red.
    А какое время года любишь ты? – What is your favorite season?
    Как ты себя чувствуешь? – How do you feel?
    Я рад, что ты уже поправился – I'm glad you've already recovered.
    Будет очень приятно походить на лыжах в такую чудесную погоду – It will be pleasant to sky in such wonderful weather.
    Я тоже – Me too.
    Ты помнишь номер дома, где живёт Nick Fine? – Do you remember the house number where Nick Fine lives?
    Может, ты помнишь название улицы – Maybe do you remember the street name?
    Что же нам делать? – So what do we do?
    Как мы его найдём? – How do we find him?
    Отлично – Perfectly.
    Сейчас я ему позвоню – I'll call him now.
    Не беда – Never mind.
    Всякое бывает – Things happen.
    Не принимайте это близко к сердцу – Take it easy.
    Скажите, чтобы он пришёл завтра ко мне, и мы поговорим – Tell him to come to my place and we’ll talk.
    Отличный дом – It’s excellent house.
    Он не очень большой, но удобный – It’s not very big, but comfortable.
    Это гараж на две машины? – Is it two car garage?
    Конечно – Of course.
    А как соседи? – What about neighbors of yours?
    Мне очень нравятся окрестности – I like neighborhood very much.
    Здесь тихо и много зелени – There is quiet place and there are a lot of greens.
    Воздух очень чистый – The air is very pure.

• Ты можешь поговорить с ним сейчас – You can speak with him now. ---You may speak...
    Он на месте – He’s at work place.---...at his workplace. He is in.
    326, пойдёшь прямо, и на право стороне – третья комната – 326, you’ll go straight and the third room on your right.---Go straight. His is the third room on the right.
    Я редко обедаю вне дома – I seldom/rarely have lunch outside the home.---I rarely dine out.
    Ты часто сюда ходишь? – How often do you go here?---Do you often come here?
    Здесь хорошо кормят? – Is here good cuisine?---Is there a good cuisine here?
    Должно быть, здесь много народу в это время – This must be a lot of people here at that time.---There must be a lot of people here at this time of day.
    Тогда давай пойдём в более дешёвое кафе – Then let’s go to a cheap café.---...to a CHEAPER cafe.
    В лесу тихо – It’s quiet in the forest. All’s quiet in the forest.---There is calm and quiet in the forest.
    Очень красивые краски: всё жёлтое, зелёное и красное – Very beautiful paints: everything is yellow, green and red.---Very beautiful COLOURS...
    Будет очень приятно походить на лыжах в такую чудесную погоду – It will be pleasant to sky in such wonderful weather.---...very plasant to SKI in such lovely weather.
    Может, ты помнишь название улицы – Maybe do you remember the street name?---Maybe you remember the name of the street? Do you happen to rmember the name of the street?
    Скажите, чтобы он пришёл завтра ко мне, и мы поговорим – Tell him to come to my place and we’ll talk---...TOMORROW and...
    Отличный дом – It’s excellent house.---It is AN excellent house.
    А как соседи? – What about neighbors of yours?---What about your neighbours?
    Здесь тихо и много зелени – There is quiet place and there are a lot of greens.---There is a quiet place here with a lot of greenery.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.