Проверьте ошибки в тексте, пожалуйста

• Помогите пожалуйста, исправить грамматические ошибки
    I like cooking fish but hardly anybody I know likes to do it. He really was a good cook.
    We had all the time in the world to cook the fish.
    We used all the spices we had in the kitchen cabinet.
    But today, he didn’t want to cook with me, he wanted to go for a walk by himself.
    She said, she didn’t have any cooking skills. He said only, if you can't do cooking, let somebody else do it. she used all the spices and put the fish in the oven
    He returned from a walk with a friend.
    They came and said they had another idea for the evening so we left and forgot about the fish.
    Two hours later, when we remembered, it was completely burnt – there were only bones to be served.

• He said only, if you can't do cooking, let somebody else do it. ---He advised me to let somebody else do the cooking since I could not do it myself.

He returned from a walk with a friend.---Having gone for a walk, he returned with a friend (of his). After the walk he returned with a friend. The walk over, he returned with a friend.

Two hours later, when we remembered, it was completely burnt---We remembered about the fish two hours later. By that time it had been completely burnt.