Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Ещё нет – Not yet.
    Это верно – That's right.
    Мне кажется, я пишу неправильно – It seems to me that I write wrong.
    Вот оно – Here it is.
    Оно не отражает ваш профессиональный опыт – It doesn’t reflect your professional experience.
    Здесь нет ни слова о ваших положительных качествах – There's not one word about your strengths.
    Не надо себя хвалить –No need to praise yourself.
    Дайте какие-либо сведения о ваших знаниях и умениях – Give any information about your knowledge and skills.
    What prevented you from coming?
    Я простудился – I have a cold. I’ve caught a cold.
    У меня была температура – I had a fever.
    Я не мог выходить на улицу – I couldn't go outside.
    How are you feeling now?
    Намного лучше – I'm feeling much better.
    Она-профессионал – She’s professional.
    С ней легко работать – She is very easy to deal with.
    Она умна и общительна – She’s clever and sociable.
    Я советую вам взять её на работу – I recommend you to take her for a job.
    Я так не думаю – I don’t think so.
    Это ещё надо доказать – That remains to be proved.
    Поживём-увидим – It remains to be seen. We'll see what we'll see.
    Я знаю его уже много лет – I’ve already known him for many years.
    У него есть сестра – He has a sister.
    У неё есть муж и сын – She has a husband and a son.
    Он снимает квартиру – He rents an apartment.
    Я работал несколько лет в этой области, и у меня есть ряд предложений – I worked several years in this area, and I have some offers.
    Я прочёл несколько статей в журналах, и вопросы, которые у вас разрабатываются, меня интересуют – I read a few articles and the questions, that you are developed, I'm interested in.
    Do you know the name of the man who is the author of those suggestions?
    Это профессор Смит – Professor Smith is the author of those suggestions.
    Чьи это очки? – Whose are these glasses?
    Чьи это шорты? – Whose are these shorts?
    Эти ножницы тупые – These scissors are dull.

• Мне кажется, я пишу неправильно – It seems to me that I write wrong.---It seems to me that I make a lot of writing mistakes (I seem to make a lot of writing mistakes).

Здесь нет ни слова о ваших положительных качествах – There's not one word about your strengths.---Или ...not a word here about... .

Дайте какие-либо сведения о ваших знаниях и умениях – Give any information about your knowledge and skills.---Give some information on/about...

What prevented you from coming?---Или What prevented your coming?

У меня была температура – I had a fever.---Или I was running a temperature.

Она-профессионал – She’s professional.---...a professional.

Я советую вам взять её на работу – I recommend you to take her for a job.---I recommend you to take her on the job.

Я работал несколько лет в этой области, и у меня есть ряд предложений – I worked several years in this area, and I have some offers.---I have worked... and I have some offers to make (and I can offer a few things).

.Я прочёл несколько статей в журналах, и вопросы, которые у вас разрабатываются, меня интересуют – I read a few articles and the questions, that you are developed, I'm interested in.----I have read a few articles in different magazines, and the issues that are being discussed in your company interest me a lot. I have read a few articles in different magazines, and I am interested in the issues being discussed in your company.

Do you know the name of the man who is the author of those suggestions?---...who put forward those suggestiuons?

Это профессор Смит – Professor Smith is the author of those suggestions.---Professor Smith did it.

Чьи это очки? – Whose are these glasses?---Whose glasses are these?

Чьи это шорты? – Whose are these shorts?---Whose shorts are these?

Эти ножницы тупые – These scissors are dull.---...blunt.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.