Переведите пажалуйста

• 1It is not interesting.2He helps the pupils to translate the text.3 He comes tothe class.4He is in the centre of the town.5They are students.
    1Close your book and put it on the table.2Children are in the garden.I go to them.3These are good textbooks.Where do you get them?4I dont know her.What is her name?5Nick gives me his book.1 I see a little girl in my yard.2 It*s nice to play chess after dinner.3 In summer we usuaiiy have very simple.4 The dinner is over.You may go for a walk.5 The students are ner the table.

• 1It is not interesting. Это не интересно.2He helps the pupils to translate the text.он помогает ученикам перевести текст 3 He comes tothe class.он приходит в класс.4He is in the centre of the townон в центре города .5They are students.они студенты.
    1Close your book and put it on the table.2акрой книгу и положи ее на стол.Children are in the garden.I go to themдети в саду.я иду к ним.3These are good textbooks.Where do you get them?это хорошие учебники.где ты их взял?4I dont know her.What is her name?5я не знаю ее.как ее зовут? Nick gives me his book Ник дает мне свою книгу..1 I see a little girl in my yard.я вижу маленькую девочку во дворе2 It*s nice to play chess after dinnerхорошо играть в шахматы после обеда..3 In summer we usuaiiy have very simpleлетом мы обычно имеем очень простой???.4 The dinner is over.You may go for a walk.обед окончен.можешьидти гулять.5 The students are ner? the table.студенты около?стола.

• Спасибо Вам огромное

• Vera у вас есть почта или ватсап?3 и 5 я сам не понял!я вам могу отправить а вы скажите правильно или нет