some sightseeing

• буду признателен если проверите на наличие любых ошибок.

I enjoy going sightseeing, being on holidays.
    I can show the most famous sights of my town without any problems for tourists.
    The best period of time for doing some sightseeing is the summer and I don't think it needs an explanation.
    Frankly speaking it's difficult to find countries without any places of interest for tourists. Even in barren desert there some sights. Let's take Egypt as example, if you were there and didn't see ancient pyramids it means that you wasted your time and money.

• Без проблем для туристов.-не оч.хор составлено.summer (без артикля)про пустыни-нет глагола.Egypt, for example.
    В первом, можно и без being (when on holidays, on holydays,during holidays.

• Спасибо!

• I enjoy going sightseeing, being on holidays.---I enjoy being on holidays and doing sightseeing.
    I can show the most famous sights of my town without any problems for tourists.---I can easily show tourists the most famous sights of my town.
    The best period of time for doing some sightseeing is the summer and I don't think it needs an explanation.---There is no denying the fact that summer is the the best time for sightseeing.
    Frankly speaking, it's difficult to find countries without any places of interest at all.
    .Even in a barren desert there are some sights to see.
    Let's take Egypt as example,---Take Egypt, for example.

if you were there and didn't see ancient pyramids it means that you wasted your time and money.---...and did not see the ancient pyramids...

• thanks!