Проверить наличие ошибок

• I usually get up at 6.30. In all my years of study I learned easily early and get up
    I awaken using alarm
    I do not do morning exercises, usually instead I repeat homework.
    In the morning, I prefer a cold shower, it helps to wake up.
    I get dressed in 15 minutes
    Every day for breakfast I eat porridge.
    In the morning, I do not watch TV and do not read newspapers, news learn from mom
    I usually leave the house in 7:25

• I usually get up at 6.30. + In all my years of study I learned easily early and get up
    I awaken using alarm-не понятно
    I do not do morning exercises*, I usually repeat homework.instead +
    In the morning, I prefer a cold shower, it helps me to wake up.
    I get dressed in 15 minutes- что хотели сказать?
    Every day for breakfast I eat porridge.+
    In the morning, I do not watch TV and do not read newspapers, + news learn from mom- -вторая часть неправильна, что хотели сказать?
    I usually leave the house (in) at 7:25

• In all my years of study I learned easily early and get up ---Learning came easy to me throughout the years of my study, and I used to get uo early in the morning.

I awaken using alarm---An alarm clock usually wakes me up in the morning.

I do not do morning exercises, usually instead I repeat homework.---...instead I revise my homework.

I get dressed in 15 minutes---It takes me 15 minutes to get dressed.

Every day for breakfast I eat porridge---Every day I eat porridge for breakfast.

In the morning, I do not watch TV and do not read newspapers, news learn from mom---In the morning I do not watch TV or read newspapers. My mother usually fills me in on the news.

I usually leave the house (in) at 7:25---I usually leave (for school) at 25 minutes past 7.