Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Какая машина привлекла ваше внимание? – What particular car caught your eye? Has any particular car caught your eye?
    That silver-blue two-door sedan looks nice.
    Эта модель хорошо продаётся – It’s one of the best selling car.
    How many miles does it do to the gallon?
    В среднем галлона бензина хватает на 22 мили – It does 22 miles to the gallon on an average.
    Вы можете не брать дополнительное оборудование – You don’t need so many options. You don’t have to take so many options.
    Вам следует знать, что рулевое управление с усилителем тоже входит в этот список – You should know that the power steering is included in this list too.
    Какие тормоза у этой машины? – What kind of brakes is the car equipped with?
    Имеется ли какое-нибудь дополнительное оборудование? – What options does the car have?
    Список внушительный – Quite an impressive list of options.
    Какой мотор на этой машине? – What kind of engine does the car have?
    Это стандартный мотор? – Is it a standard engine?
    Я рад это слышать – I'm glad to hear it.
    Как вам это удалось? – How did you manage that?
    Стив знает об этом? – Does Steve know about that?
    Я не знал, что он такой скверный (wicked) человек – I didn’t know that he’s such a wicked man.
    What on earth did she do?
    Она взяла этот журнал без разрешения – She took the magazine without permission.
    Она знала, что мне этот журнал очень нужен – She knew that I very need the magazineю
    Будем надеяться – Let’s hope for the best.
    На сколько человек рассчитана ваша машина? – How many people can stay in your car?
    Но нас шесть человек – But there is six of us.
    Что же делать? – What to do?
    Спасибо, что сказали – Thank you for telling.
    Какие у вас планы? – What are your plans?
    Вы когда нибудь были в Греции? – Have you ever been to Greece?
    Когда вы были там в последний раз? – When was the last time you were there?
    Когда вы собираетесь в Грецию? – When are you going to Greece?
    В чём дело? – What’s the matter?
    Что я могу сделать? – What can I do?
    Что ещё? – What else?
    Я сделаю для вас всё – I’ll do my best for you.
    Fill in the blanks with prepositions:
    Playing cards isn’t my idea …of having a good time.
    Have a look …at that ancient building.
    Happy birthday …to you!
    She told it …to her sister.
    The future …of my children depends …on many things.
    I’m not responsible …for it.
    Are you …in good shape?
    Larry should walk …in the opposite direction.
    I don’t know anything …about it.
    Who introduced you …to Mr. Shark?
    Are you qualified …for the job?
    Who will take care …of the old man?
    Is it northwest …of Chicago?
    What kind …of cheese do you like?
    Tell me something …about your impressions.

• Эта модель хорошо продаётся – It’s one of the best selling car.---...of the best selling cars. That make sells well. That make is on top of the selling list.

Я не знал, что он такой скверный (wicked) человек – I didn’t know that he’s such a wicked man.---...that he was such a wicked man. I did not know him to be such a wicked man.

Она знала, что мне этот журнал очень нужен – She knew that I very need the magazine.---She knew that I badly needed that magazine.

На сколько человек рассчитана ваша машина? – How many people can stay in your car?---How many people can your car seat? How many people is your car designed to seat?

Но нас шесть человек – But there is six of us.---...Are...
    Что же делать? – What to do?---Типичная ошибка русскоязычных. Такой вариант проходит в косвенных вопросах " I do not know what to do". Обычно же говoрят " What is to be done? What needs to be done? What is there to be done?

Спасибо, что сказали – Thank you for telling.---Тоже можно перевести по-разному. Thank you for the news. Thank you for the information. Thank you for sharing the news with us. Thank you for telling us. Thank you for filling us in on it.

Я сделаю для вас всё – I’ll do my best for you.---Or "I will do my utmost for you. I will do everything I can for you".

Когда вы были там в последний раз? – When was the last time you were there?---Or "When did you go there last? When did you last go there? When did you last visit Greece"?

Когда вы собираетесь в Грецию? – When are you going to Greece?---When do you intend to go to Greece?

Молодец, с предлогами все в порядке.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.