Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Операцию уже сделали? – Has the operation been performed yet?
    Где больной? – Where is the patient?
    Я бы хотел повидать больного – I'd like to see a patient.
    Извините за моё невежество, это музыка Моцарта? – Excuse my ignorance is it the music by Mozart?
    Мне очень нравится эта мелодия – I like the melody very much.
    Вы любитель музыки? – Are you a music lover?
    В этом деле много трудностей – The matter presents great difficulties.
    Take it easy.
    Ты большой оптимист – You’re such an optimist.
    Я не уверен, что нам это удастся – I'm not sure that we'll succeed that.
    Эти монеты – специально для тебя – These coins are especially for you.
    Я знаю, что ты собираешь старые монеты – I know you collect old coins.
    У тебя, вероятно, много монет – You probably have a lot of coins.
    Кстати, я ненавижу, когда её волнуют – While we are on the subject… I hate her to be worried.
    Я попрошу Мартина не говорить ей об этом – I'll ask Martin not to tell her about that.
    Постараюсь объяснить ему всё – I’ll try to explain him everything
    Он провалился на экзамене по математике – He failed in his examination in math.
    Но Елена подняла такой шум – But Elena created such an uproar.
    Он получил повышение по службе? – Has he been promoted? Has he got a promotion?
    He has won a Pulitzer Prize.
    Не может быть! – It can’t be true!
    Поздравляю тебя – My heartiest congratulations.
    Я его поздравлю, когда увижу – I'll congratulate him, when I see.
    Кстати, завтра я сдаю экзамен по геологии – While we are on the subject… Tomorrow I take examination in geology.
    Если я сдам экзамен, мы поедем на морское побережье – If I pass the test, we'll go to the seaside.
    Я ещё не решил – I haven’t decided yet.
    Это слишком далеко – It’s too far.

• Я бы хотел повидать больного – I'd like to see a patient. --the patient
    Извините за моё невежество, это музыка Моцарта? – Excuse my ignorance is it the music by Mozart?--Is it Mozart ? Is it Mozart 's music.
    Я не уверен, что нам это удастся – I'm not sure that we'll succeed that.--we'll manage it.
    Кстати, я ненавижу, когда её волнуют – While we are on the subject… I hate her to be worried.--I hate it when she is disturbed.
    Постараюсь объяснить ему всё – I’ll try to explain him everything --explain everything to him
    Он провалился на экзамене по математике – He failed in his examination in math.--failed his Math exam.

Я его поздравлю, когда увижу – I'll congratulate him, when I see.--see him
    Кстати, завтра я сдаю экзамен по геологии – While we are on the subject… Tomorrow I take examination in geology.--I am taking

• Спасибо большое Vera.

• Операцию уже сделали? – Has the operation been performed yet?---Or Has the patient been operated on yet?

Извините за моё невежество, это музыка Моцарта? – Excuse my ignorance is it the music by Mozart?---Or Did Mozart compose this music? Was this music composed by Mozart?

В этом деле много трудностей.---Расплывчатая фраза, можно ее понять как угодно. Следовательно, и переводы могут быть разные. ---Вариант: This task is hard to deal with. We will have to overcome many difficuties before we find a proper solutiion to this problem. Before we come to the root of the problem, we will face many difficulties.

Ты большой оптимист – You’re such an optimist.---You are a big optimist. You are too much of an optimist. Your optimism is overflowing.

Я не уверен, что нам это удастся – I'm not sure that we'll succeed that.---...succed in doing it.

Я знаю, что ты собираешь старые монеты – I know you collect old coins.---Or : I know you to collect old coins".

У тебя, вероятно, много монет – You probably have a lot of coins.---Ot " You may have a lot of coins".

Кстати, я ненавижу, когда её волнуют – While we are on the subject… I hate her to be worried.---By the way, I hate her to be worried/disturbed/agitated/upset.

Он провалился на экзамене по математике – He failed in his examination in math.---Ot " He did not pass his exam in Maths. He failed to pass his exam in Maths.

Но Елена подняла такой шум – But Elena created such an uproar.---...kicked up such a row. ...made such a disturbance....made such a noise.

He has won a Pulitzer Prize.---...the Pulitzer Prize.

Я его поздравлю, когда увижу – I'll congratulate him, when I see.---wneh I see him.---Запятой не надо. Если придаточное в начале предложения, то надо.

Я ещё не решил – I haven’t decided yet.---Or " I have not made up my mind yet".

• Спасибо большое Vitalik!

• Здравствуйте всем! Кто-нибудь здесь может помочь с полит переводом с англ? Срочно нужна помощь в редактировании.