Срочно,пожалуйста

• Complete the following sentences with the compound adjectives to describe character. The first letters are given to help you.
    My God! You are so e------------- - h------------------- How could you leave the broken bottle in the children’s play area.

Fanny’s become really b------------------ - h------------- since she won the tennis tournament.

You needn’t worry about shocking my parents, the are very b--------------- - - m------------------- .

Emma is terribly t-------------- - - s-------------------; she takes offence in at the most innocent remarks.

Don’t bother Lisa asking for a loan. She is really t------------- - f------------- .

If you want some sensible suggestions, go and ask Julia she is pretty l---------------- - h------------------- .

Be careful how you treat him, he is so s----------- - t-----------he is likely to blow up at any moment.

• My God! You are so empty- headed How could you leave the broken bottle in the children’s play area.
    Fanny’s become really big – headed* since she won the tennis tournament.
    You needn’t worry about shocking my parents, the are very broad- minded .
    Emma is terribly thin- skinned; she takes offence in at the most innocent remarks.
    Don’t bother Lisa asking for a loan. She is really tight - fisted .
    If you want some sensible suggestions, go and ask Julia she is pretty level - headed .
    Be careful how you treat him, he is so short – tempered he is likely to blow up at any moment.
    * не уверен, но подходит