Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Пища должна быть пригодна для еды – Food has to be suitable for food.
    Какие меры ты предлагаешь принять? – What measures do you suggest to take?
    Я с тобой не согласен – I don't agree with you.
    Ей надо проконсультироваться у врача – She need to consult a doctor.
    Её врач живёт в Торонто – Her doctor lives in Toronto.
    Она всегда туда ездит на консультацию – She always goes there for a consultation.
    Через два-три дня – In a couple of days.
    Мы все счастливы – We're all happy.
    Я в этом не сомневаюсь – I don't doubt it.
    Она много занимается – She studies a lot.
    Мне ещё много надо написать – I still have to write a lot.
    Нет, конечно – Of course, not.
    Надеюсь, я его закончу к одиннадцати часам вечера – I hope I will have finished it by eleven o’clock.
    Откуда ты взяла такую цифру – Where did you come up with that figure?
    Дай мне этот журнал, пожалуйста – Give me this magazine, please.
    Как только я прочитаю эту статью, я я тебе верну журнал – As soon as I read this article, I will return you a magazine.
    Правда? – Is that true?
    Мне приятно это слышать – It’s nice me to hear it.
    Вероятно, ты интересуешься этим вопросом – You are probably interested in this question.
    Вот несколько журналов – Here are a few magazines.
    Возьми их – Take them.
    Там много интересного – There is a lot of interesting.
    Я тоже это слышал – I heard that too.
    Очевидно, это делается для лечения животных – Evidently this is done as a matter for the purpose of treating animals.
    Что это значит? – What does it mean?
    Фермеры просто хотят откормить животных – The farmers simply want to fatten the animals.
    Ты совершенно прав – You're absolutely right.
    У меня кончился сыр – I have run out of cheese.
    Не мог бы ты купить немного сыру? – Could you buy some?
    Есть ли люди в квартире? – Are there any people in the room?
    Да, там несколько человек – Yes, there are some.
    Эта машина- старая – This car is old.
    Мне нужна новая – I need a new one.
    Какой фильм тебе понравился? – Which film did you like best of all?
    Тот, который мы смотрели в среду – The one we saw last Wednesday.
    В стакане есть вода? – Is there any water in the glass?
    Да, немного есть – Yes? There is some.
    Какую сумку ты хочешь купить? – What bag do you want to buy?
    Красную – The red one.
    Ты собирался купить батарейки – You were going to buy the batteries.
    Ты их купил? – Have you bought ones?
    Этот кассетник очень дорогой – This cassette recorder is very expensive.
    Мне нужно подешевле – I need a cheaper one.

• Пища должна быть пригодна для еды – Food has to be suitable for food.---Food for food? Не пойдет. Переделываем предложение " Food must be edible".

Какие меры ты предлагаешь принять? – What measures do you suggest to take?---What measures do you suggest we(should) take? What measures do you suggest taking?

Ей надо проконсультироваться у врача – She need to consult a doctor.---...NEEDS...

Откуда ты взяла такую цифру – Where did you come up with that figure?----Where did that figure come up? Where did you find/see that figure?

Как только я прочитаю эту статью, я я тебе верну журнал – As soon as I read this article, I will return you a magazine.---...the magazine (ссылка на известное).

Мне приятно это слышать – It’s nice me to hear it.---I am pleased to hear it.

Вероятно, ты интересуешься этим вопросом – You are probably interested in this question.---Можно: You must be interested in this matter.

Там много интересного – There is a lot of interesting.---There are a lot of interesting things in them. You will find a lot of interesting information in them.

Очевидно, это делается для лечения животных – Evidently this is done as a matter for the purpose of treating animals.---This must be done to treat animals.

Есть ли люди в квартире? – Are there any people in the room?---...in the flat/apartment?

Да, там несколько человек – Yes, there are some.---...there are several persons/individuals there.

Какой фильм тебе понравился? – Which film did you like best of all?---What film...

Да, немного есть – Yes? There is some.---...there is a little.

Ты собирался купить батарейки – You were going to buy the batteries. ---...to buy cells.

Ты их купил? – Have you bought ones?---...them?

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.

• Очевидно, это делается для лечения животных – Evidently this is done as a matter for the purpose of treating animals.---This must be done to treat animals.Лучше сказать так " This is done/is being done to treat animals".

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.