Переведите, пожалуйста это:

• Да, я знаю, что это словарь. Но здесь не переведены предложения, в которых эти слова употребляются. А их так просто и не расколишь.
    VOCABULARY NOTES
    1. to get (got, got) υt/i 1. доставать, добывать; to get smb. smth., to get smth. for smb., е.g. I can get this book for you. (I can get you this book.)
    2. получать, е.g. Did you get ( = receive) my telegram?
    3. покупать, приобретать, е.g. The two girls got new hats.
    4. прибывать, добираться, достигать, е.g. We cannot get to Moscow tonight. It was very late when he got home.
    5. приготовить, подготовить, обеспечить, е.g. It was decided that Mother would stay home and get the dinner ( = get it ready).
    6. заставить кого-л. что-л. сделать, добиться, чтобы кто-л. что-л. сделал, е.g. We got Mother to arrange the decorations.
    7. становиться (as a link-verb), е.g. It was getting dark when we arrived at the station. I got very cold while waiting in the street.
    Syn. to become
    to get smth. done, е.g. I got everything arranged in time.
    have got = have, e, g. I have got something to tell you. I haven't got the book you're talking about (cf.: I have no books by this author.).
    N о t e: In modern conversational English the word combination have got in the meaning of иметь, обладать is used much more often than the verb have m the same meaning, especially with a concrete object.
    have got to do smth., е.g. I have got to (= must) finish my work in time. It has got to be done.
    to get back = to come back, е.g. At what time shall we get back?
    to get over a disease (fear, difficulties, grief, etc.), е.g. Don't worry, the child will soon get over his illness.
    to get up and down, е.g. Mother had to get up and down a good bit during the meal fetching things back and forward.
    to get on smb.'s nerves, е.g. Don't get up and down every minute, you're getting on my nerves.
    2. to turn υt/i 1. вращать(ся), поворачивать(ся), вертеться), е.g. At hearing her voice I turned (turned my head). The car turned the corner.
    2. превращать(ся), изменять(ся) (into smth.), е.g. The water in the pond turned into ice as the night had been frosty.
    to turn away (from smb. or smth.) отвернуться (от)
    to turn back повернуть назад
    to turn inside out вывернуть(ся) наизнанку, е.g. My umbrella turned inside out in the wind.
    to turn out оказаться, е.g. He turned out a bad actor. The day turned out (to be) a fine one. It turned out that there were no vacant seats in the bus.
    as it turned out... = as it happened
    to turn over перевернуть(ся), е.g. He turned over a page. He turned over in bed.
    to turn up (по)явиться, прийти, е.g. We expected him to join us, but he never turned up.
    to turn smth. upside down перевернуть вверх дном, разбросать, е.g. Someone has turned everything upside down in my drawer.
    3. to treat υt 1. обращать(ся), обходиться, относиться; to treat smb. well, kindly, coldly, etc., е.g. Don't treat me as if I were a child. Better treat his words as a joke. You treat" the matter too lightly.
    2. лечить; to treat smb. for smth. with smth., е.g. Who treated your child for scarlet fever? What medicine are you treated with?
    3. угощать чем-n. (перен. доставлять удовольствие); to treat smb. to smth., е.g. I'll treat you all to (= I'll buy you) some ice-cream. Wouldn't you like him to treat you ( = to pay for your ticket) to a ballet? I shall treat myself to a week-end holiday.
    treat n 1. удовольствие, наслаждение, е.g. I've never had a treat like that! What a treat it is not to have to get up early! Every chance to listen to good music is a great treat to her.
    2. угощение
    treatment n 1. обращение (с кем-n.), е.g. Her treatment of the pupils is always kind and patient, (prep, "of")
    2. лечение, е.g. Have you heard of a new treatment for pneumonia? (prep, "for")
    4. afford υt (быть в состоянии) позволить себе (usu. with can, could, be able to)
    smth.; е.g. I can't afford time for movies.
    to afford
    to do smth., е.g. Can you afford to go away for a holiday?
    5. to keep (kept, kept) υt/i 1. держать (в разных смыслах); а) хранить, е.g. She always keeps old letters.; b) задержать, не отдавать, е.g. You may keep the book, I don't want it yet.; с) (с) держать (слово и т. п.), е.g. Не always keeps his promise.; d) содержать, е.g. Mr. Watson had a wife and family to keep.; e) задержать, заставить ждать, е.g. I'm sorry I kept you waiting.
    2. праздновать, справлять, е.g. "How We Kept Mother's Day"; She always keeps her birthday.
    to keep smth. + adj., е.g. This work kept the children busy. You must keep your feet warm.
    to keep to smth., е.g. Keep to the diet. Let's keep to the middle of the road.
    to keep on doing smth., е.g. She kept on writing when I came in (not used of a state, but only of activities. Cf.: He kept on standing up. But He remained standing.).
    to keep smb. from doing smth., е.g. It kept me from Joining you.
    to keep (smth.) back, е.g. The young men kept the crowd back. I'm sure he is keeping something back (= not telling all; concealing something). Mother had guessed that we would be late, so she had kept back the dinner.
    6. to occur υi 1. случаться, происходить, е.g. Such incidents occur every day. It must never occur again.
    2. приходить на ум, е.g. It occurred to me that something might be wrong with her. Didn't it occur to you to close the window to keep the noise back?
    7. to enjoy υi получать удовольствие, наслаждаться, е.g. I enjoyed the trip very much. I've enjoyed seeing you.
    to enjoy oneself, е.g. I enjoyed myself at the concert last night.
    enjoyment n удовольствие, наслаждение
    8. fun n 1. веселье, забава, развлечение, е.g. Children are fond of fun. What fun we had when we were together! He is full of fun.
    to make fun of высмеивать, подшучивать, е.g. He's fond of making fun of people. Nobody likes to be made fun of.
    to do smth. in (for) fun делать что-л. в шутку, е.g. I said it only in (for) fun.
    2. предмет шуток, источник веселья, удовольствия, е.g. The party (your friend) was great fun.
    funny adj смешной, забавный, е.g. I have a funny story to tell you.

• Да, я знаю, что это словарь. Но здесь не переведены предложения, в которых эти слова употребляются. А их так просто и не расколишь.
    VOCABULARY NOTES
    1. to get (got, got) υt/i 1. доставать, добывать; to get smb. smth., to get smth. for smb., е.g. I can get this book for you. (I can get you this book.)-я могу достать эту книгу для тебя. Я могу достать тебе эту книгу.
    2. получать, е.g. Did you get ( = receive) my telegram?-ты получил мою телеграмму?
    3. покупать, приобретать, е.g. The two girls got new hats.-две девчонки купили новые шляпки
    4. прибывать, добираться, достигать, е.g. We cannot get to Moscow tonight. It was very late when he got home.-мы не доберемся до М.сегодня. Было поздно,когда он пришел домой.
    5. приготовить, подготовить, обеспечить, е.g. It was decided that Mother would stay home and get the dinner ( = get it ready).решено было,что мама останется дома и приготовит обед.
    6. заставить кого-л. что-л. сделать, добиться, чтобы кто-л. что-л. сделал, е.g. We got Mother to arrange the decorations.Мы заставили маму украсить дом.
    7. становиться (as a link-verb), е.g. It was getting dark when we arrived at the station. I got very cold while waiting in the street. Становилось темно,когда мы прибыли на станцию. Я замерз, ожидая на улице.
    Syn. to become
    to get smth. done, е.g. I got everything arranged in time.-У меня все было сделано вовремя.
    have got = have, e, g. I have got something to tell you. I haven't got the book you're talking about (cf.: I have no books by this author.).-мне надо сказать тебе кое‐что. У меня нет книги,о которой ты говоришь.(нет книг этого автора)
    N о t e: In modern conversational English the word combination have got in the meaning of иметь, обладать is used much more often than the verb have m the same meaning, especially with a concrete object.В совр разговорном англ have got используется чаще,чем have.
    have got to do smth., е.g. I have got to (= must) finish my work in time. It has got to be done.-я должег закончить работу вовремя. Ее надо сделать.
    to get back = to come back, е.g. At what time shall we get back?- Во сколько мы вернемся?
    to get over a disease (fear, difficulties, grief, etc.), е.g. Don't worry, the child will soon get over his illness.-не волнуйся, ребенок справится с болезнью скоро.
    to get up and down, е.g. Mother had to get up and down a good bit during the meal fetching things back and forward.маме пришлось сновать туда-сюда во время обеда, таская вещи.
    to get on smb.'s nerves, е.g. Don't get up and down every minute, you're getting on my nerves.не мельтеши каждую минуту,ты действуешь мне на нервы.

• 2. to turn υt/i 1. вращать(ся), поворачивать(ся), вертеться), е.g. At hearing her voice I turned (turned my head). The car turned the corner.Услышав ее голос,я повернул голову. Машина свернула за угол.
    2. превращать(ся), изменять(ся) (into smth.), е.g. The water in the pond turned into ice as the night had been frosty. Вода в пруду превратилась в лед,тк ночь была морозной.
    to turn away (from smb. or smth.) отвернуться (от)
    to turn back повернуть назад
    to turn inside out вывернуть(ся) наизнанку, е.g. My umbrella turned inside out in the wind.на ветру мой зонт вывернулся наизнанку.
    to turn out оказаться, е.g. He turned out a bad actor. The day turned out (to be) a fine one. It turned out that there were no vacant seats in the bus.он оказался плохим актером.день оказался хорошим. В автобусе не оказалось свободных мест.
    as it turned out... = as it happened
    to turn over перевернуть(ся), е.g. He turned over a page. He turned over in bed.он перевернул страницу. Он перевернулся в кровати.
    to turn up (по)явиться, прийти, е.g. We expected him to join us, but he never turned up.Мы ожидаличто он к нам присоединится,но он так и не появился.
    to turn smth. upside down перевернуть вверх дном, разбросать, е.g. Someone has turned everything upside down in my drawer.кто‐то все перевернул в моем ящике.
    3. to treat υt 1. обращать(ся), обходиться, относиться; to treat smb. well, kindly, coldly, etc., е.g. Don't treat me as if I were a child. Better treat his words as a joke. You treat" the matter too lightly. Не обращайся со мной, как с ребенком.лучше считай его слова шуткой.ты относишься к делу легкомысленно.
    2. лечить; to treat smb. for smth. with smth., е.g. Who treated your child for scarlet fever? What medicine are you treated with?Кто лечил ребенка от ангины?какими лекарствами вас лечат?
    3. угощать чем-n. (перен. доставлять удовольствие); to treat smb. to smth., е.g. I'll treat you all to (= I'll buy you) some ice-cream. Wouldn't you like him to treat you ( = to pay for your ticket) to a ballet? I shall treat myself to a week-end holiday. Разве тебе не нравится его угощение?что он заплатил за билет на балет? Побалую себя выходными.
    treat n 1. удовольствие, наслаждение, е.g. I've never had a treat like that! What a treat it is not to have to get up early! Every chance to listen to good music is a great treat to her.никогда не получал такого удовольствия! Как хорошо,что не надо рано вставать! Каждая возможность послушать хорошую музыку -настоящее удовольствие для нее.
    2. угощение
    treatment n 1. обращение (с кем-n.), е.g. Her treatment of the pupils is always kind and patient, (prep, "of") с детьми она всегда (обращается)добра и терпелива.
    2. лечение, е.g. Have you heard of a new treatment for pneumonia? (prep, "for") вы слышали о новом способе лечения пневмонии?
    4. afford υt (быть в состоянии) позволить себе (usu. with can, could, be able to)
    smth.; е.g. I can't afford time for movies. у меня нет времени на кино.
    to afford
    to do smth., е.g. Can you afford to go away for a holiday?можешь ли ты себе позволить уехать в отпуск?

• 5. to keep (kept, kept) υt/i 1. держать (в разных смыслах); а) хранить, е.g. She always keeps old letters.; b) задержать, не отдавать, е.g. You may keep the book, I don't want it yet.; Можешь оставить книгу себе,мне она пока не нужна с) (с) держать (слово и т. п.), е.g. Не always keeps his promise.;он всегда выполняет обещания. d) содержать, е.g. Mr. Watson had a wife and family to keep.; мистер Ватсон содержит жену и семью.e) задержать, заставить ждать, е.g. I'm sorry I kept you waiting.извините,что заставил вас ждать.
    2. праздновать, справлять, е.g. "How We Kept Mother's Day"; She always keeps her birthday.как мы отмечали "мамин"день.
    to keep smth. + adj., е.g. This work kept the children busy. You must keep your feet warm.эта работа занимает детей. Держи ноги в тепле.
    to keep to smth., е.g. Keep to the diet.придерживаться диеты. Let's keep to the middle of the road.держись середины дороги.
    to keep on doing smth., е.g. She kept on writing when I came inона продолжала писать, когда я вошел. (not used of a state, but only of activitiesне исп,для состояния,только для действий . Cf.: He kept on standing up.он продолжал вставать But He remained standing.).он продолжал стоять.
    to keep smb. from doing smth., е.g. It kept me from Joining you.это не дало мне к вам примкнуть
    to keep (smth.) back, е.g. The young men kept the crowd back. I'm sure he is keeping something back (= not telling all; concealing something). Mother had guessed that we would be late, so she had kept back the dinner. Молодые люди сдержали толпу. Мама догадалась, что мы будем поздно и припасла обед.
    6. to occur υi 1. случаться, происходить, е.g. Such incidents occur every day. It must never occur again.такое случается каждый день. Такое не должно случиться снова.
    2. приходить на ум, е.g. It occurred to me that something might be wrong with her. Didn't it occur to you to close the window to keep the noise back? Мне подумалось, чтос ней что‐то не так.вам не приходило на ум,что надо закрыть окно от шума?
    7. to enjoy υi получать удовольствие, наслаждаться, е.g. I enjoyed the trip very much. I've enjoyed seeing you.я получил удовольствие от поездки. Я рад видеть тебя.
    to enjoy oneself, е.g. I enjoyed myself at the concert last night.я получил удовольствие на концерте вчера вечером.
    enjoyment n удовольствие, наслаждение
    8. fun n 1. веселье, забава, развлечение, е.g. Children are fond of fun. What fun we had when we were together! He is full of fun.дети любят веселиться. как было весело,когда мы были вместе. Он веселится.
    to make fun of высмеивать, подшучивать, е.g. He's fond of making fun of people. Nobody likes to be made fun of.он любит подшучивать над людьми. Никто не любит,когда над ним смеются.
    to do smth. in (for) fun делать что-л. в шутку, е.g. I said it only in (for) fun.я сказал это в шутку.
    2. предмет шуток, источник веселья, удовольствия, е.g. The party (your friend) was great fun.вечер был веселый.
    funny adj смешной, забавный, е.g. I have a funny story to tell you.я расскажу тебе смешную историю.

• Спасибо!