Найдите ошибку в следующих предложениях и напишите правильный вариант

• Помогите, пожалуйста, с заданием:
    28). He was drink a cup of coffee when the telephone rang.
    29). We called yesterday our friends in Boston to tell them about the reunion that we are planning.
    30). The children were playing last night outdoors when it began to rain very hard.
    31). Those homerwork that your teacher assigned is due on Tuesday unless you have made prior arrangements to turn it in late.
    32). Please give me a few coffee and some donuts if you have any left.
    33).There are ten childs playing in the yard near her house, but your child is not among them.
    34). People respected George Washington because he was a honest man, and he turned out to be one of our greatest military leaders.
    35). He is not driving to the convention in March, and neither they are.
    36). Catherine is studying law at the university, and so does John.
    37). The company has so little money that it cannot hardly operate any more.
    38). My cousin attends an university in the Midwest which specializes in astronomy.
    Помогите, пожалуйста, с заданием:
    39). The students were interested in take a field trip to the National History Museum, but they were not able to raise enough money.
    40). Because they have moved away, they hardly never go to the beach anymore.
    41). Us students would rather not attend night classes in the summer, but we often have to.
    42). The policeman ordered the suspect to do not remove his hands from the hood of the car.
    43). It was him who came running into the classroom with the news.
    44). My brother does not care how much does the car cost because he is going to buy it anyway.
    45). Mary and her sister studied biology last year, and so does Jean.
    46). Pete had already saw that musical before he read the reviews about it.
    47). There is a new Oriental restaurant in town, is not it?
    48). The government has decided voting on the resolution now rather then next month.
    49). The professor is thinking to go to the conference on aerodynamics next month.
    50). His father does not approve of him to go to the banquet without dressing formally.

• 28). He was drinking a cup of coffee when the telephone rang.
    29). Yesterday we called our friends in Boston to tell them about the reunion that we are planning.
    30). The children were playing outdoors last night when it began to rain very hard.
    31). The homerwork that your teacher assigned is due on Tuesday unless you have made prior arrangements to turn it in late.
    32). Please give me a little coffee and some doughnuts if you have any left.
    33).There are ten children playing in the yard near her house, but your child is not among them.
    34). People respected George Washington because he was an honest man, and he turned out to be one of our greatest military leaders.
    35). He is not driving to the convention in March, and neither are they .
    36). Catherine is studying law at the university, and so is John.
    37). The company has so little money that it can hardly operate any more.
    38). My cousin attends a university in the Midwest, which specializes in astronomy.
    Помогите, пожалуйста, с заданием:
    39). The students were interested in taking a field trip to the National History Museum, but they were not able to raise enough money.
    40). Because they have moved away, they hardly ever go to the beach anymore.
    41). We, students, would rather not attend night classes in the summer, but we often have to.
    42). The policeman ordered the suspect not to remove his hands from the hood of the car.
    43). It was he who came running into the classroom with the news.
    44). My brother does not care how much the car costs because he is going to buy it anyway.
    45). Mary and her sister studied biology last year, and so did Jean.
    46). Pete had already seen that musical before he read the reviews about it.
    47). There is a new Oriental restaurant in town, isn't there?
    48). The government has decided to vote on the resolution now rather than next month.
    49). The professor is thinking of ging to the conference on aerodynamics next month.
    50). His father does not approve of his ing to the banquet without dressing formally.