Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Пожалуйста садитесь – Please sit down.
    Хотите короткую стрижку? – Do you want it cut short?
    Вымыть голову? – Shall/will I give you a shampoo?
    Именно это я хотела вам предложить – That's exactly what I wanted to offer you.
    Теперь надо высушить волосы – It's necessary your hair to dry now.
    Менее десяти минут – Less than ten minutes.
    Вы спешите? – Are you in a hurry?
    В котором часу? – At what time?
    На моих часах без четверти двенадцать – It is a quarter to twelve by my watch.
    When did you go to the barber’s?
    Я был в парикмахерской месяц тому назад – I went to the barber’s a month ago.
    Я собираюсь подстричься – I'm going to have my hair cut.
    Мне надо подровнять усы и бороду – I need to trim my moustache and beard.
    Ещё нет – Not yet.
    Он один из моих друзей – He is a friend of mine.
    Его зовут Джеральд Мей – His name is Gerald May.
    Он очень талантливый художник – He is very talented artist.
    Хочешь я тебя с ним познакомлю? – Do you want me to introduce him to you?
    Я не собираюсь никому рассказывать эти новости – I am not going to tell these news to nobody.
    Я так не думаю – I don't think so.
    Они будут опечалены, если узнают эти новости – They will be sorry if they found out these news.
    Именно это я имел в виду – That's exactly what I want to say.
    Я действительно был болен – I was really ill.
    Я уезжаю на днях в Канаду – I am going to Canada one of these days. I am leaving for Canada one of these days.
    When will you come back?
    Через две недели – I can be back in two weeks.
    Мне нужен маникюр – I need a manicure.
    Я хотела записаться, но не могла – I wanted to make an appointment, but I couldn’t.
    Мне повезло – I am lucky.
    Прошло два месяца с тех пор, как я была у парикмахера. It has been two months since I went to the barber. Two months have passed since I went to the barber.
    Вы правы – You are right.
    Я собираюсь записаться к парикмахеру на завтра – I'm going to make an appointment to the barber for tomorrow.
    А вы часто ходите в парикмахерскую? – Do you often go to the barber’s?
    А как маникюр? – And what about a manicure?
    Где Дональд? – Where is Donald?
    He has gone to the barber’s.
    Давно? – Long ago?
    Вот для него записка – Here's a note for him.
    Прошу ему передать, как он вернётся –I ask to pass it to him when he returns.
    Больше ничего – Nothing else.
    Они уезжают послезавтра – They are leaving the day after tomorrow.
    Они вам позвонят вечером – They will call you up in the evening.

• Теперь надо высушить волосы – It's necessary your hair to dry now.---Now you have to have your hair dried. It is necessary for you to have your hair dried now.

Мне надо подровнять усы и бороду – I need to trim my moustache and beard.---Or " I need to have my moustache and beard trimmed.

Хочешь я тебя с ним познакомлю? – Do you want me to introduce him to you?---...or to introduce you to him?

Я не собираюсь никому рассказывать эти новости – I am not going to tell these news to nobody.---...to anybody.

Они будут опечалены, если узнают эти новости – They will be sorry if they found out these news.---...if they learn THIS news.---Новости в единственном числе.

Именно это я имел в виду – That's exactly what I want to say.---...what I wanted to say/meant.

Я действительно был болен – I was really ill.---I was ill indeed.

Я собираюсь записаться к парикмахеру на завтра – I'm going to make an appointment to the barber for tomorrow.---...with the barber tomorrow.

А как маникюр? – And what about a manicure?---...the manicure?

Давно? – Long ago? ---How long has it been since he went to the barber's? Has he been away long? Did he go to the barber's long ago?

Прошу ему передать, как он вернётся –I ask to pass it to him when he returns.---Please, give it to him wnen he returns.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.