recollect recall remind

• Может кто нибудь понятно объяснить разницу между этими словами?

• remember, recollect, recall, remind, reminisce mean to bring an image or idea from the past into the mind. remember implies a keeping in memory that may be effortless or unwilled <remembers that day as though it were yesterday>. recollect implies a bringing back to mind what is lost or scattered <as near as I can recollect>. recall suggests an effort to bring back to mind and often to re-create in speech <can't recall the words of the song>. remind suggests a jogging of one's memory by an association or similarity <that reminds me of a story>. reminisce implies a casual often nostalgic recalling of experiences long past and gone <old college friends like to reminisce>.

• Thanks a lot, exhaustive explanation.

• Remember -помнить (без усилий, невольно)помню этот день, как будто это было вчера.
    Recollect
    -припоминать забытое, потерянное, суметь вспомнить.насколько я могу помнить (уже с усилием)
    Recall -припомнить( с усилием)какое‐то событие. И обсудить его восстановить в речи.не могу припомнить слова песни.

• непросто
    а вот например здесь remind будет уместно?
    This picture reminds me about the happiest days of my life.

• Конечно, возрождение в памяти ассоциации с подобным,sorry, я не все охватила, а проще-напоминать.