Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Мы купили дом два месяца назад – We bought a house two months ago.
    Это дом с тремя спальнями – It is a three-bedroom house.
    Большой подвал по всему периметру дома – Large full basement.
    У нас гараж для двух машин – We have a two car garage.
    Мы заплатили только часть стоимости дома – We paid only part of the price of the house.
    Он нам очень помог – He was a big / great help to us. He's been very helpful to us.
    Мы посмотрели четыре дома, прежде чем купить этот – We had looked at four houses before we bought this one.
    Какой дом ты собираешься покупать? – What house are you going to buy?
    Ты собираешься взять в банке ссуду? – Are you going to get a mortgage in the bank?
    Я помогу тебе купить дом здесь – I will help you to buy a house here.
    Я уже перед ним извинился – I have already apologized to him.
    Где он тебя ждал? – Where did he wait for you?
    Почему он разозлился? – Why did he get angry?
    Это гараж на две машины – This is a two car garage.
    Хочешь посмотреть, как там внутри? – Do you want to look how is there inside?
    Это верно - That's right.
    За гаражом небольшой сад – There is a small garden behind the garage.
    Она очень любит выращивать цветы – She is fond of growing flowers.
    Тебе надо купить дом – You should buy a house.
    Если хочешь, я тебе найду дом по соседству – If you want, I will find you a house in the neighborhood.
    А я суеверна – And I am superstitious.
    Есть много суеверных людей – There are a lot of superstitious people.
    Не так ли? - Isn't it?
    Я тоже в это верю – I believe that too.
    Я никогда не поселюсь в квартире 13 – I will never settle in the apartment number 13.
    Верно – That’s right.
    В гостинице, где я живу, после двенадцатого этажа идёт четырнадцатый – At the hotel, where I live, after the twelfth floor is the fourteenth.
    А что означает “ knock on wood”? – And what it means “ knock on wood”
    Ты любишь выращивать овощи? – Are you fond of growing vegetables? Do you like to grow vegetables?
    А я люблю выращивать цветы – And I a fond of growing flowers. And I like to grow flowers.
    Мне бы хотелось посмотреть на ваши розы – I would like to look at your roses.
    Спасибо за приглашение – Thank you for inviting me.
    Это вам решать – It's up to you.
    В котором часу? – At what time?

• Ты собираешься взять в банке ссуду? – Are you going to get a mortgage in the bank?---Are you going to borrow money from the bank? Are you going to get a loan in the bank?

Хочешь посмотреть, как там внутри? – Do you want to look how is there inside?---Do you want to see what it looks like inside?

Если хочешь, я тебе найду дом по соседству – If you want, I will find you a house in the neighborhood.---...I will find a house for you next door/nearby.

Есть много суеверных людей – There are a lot of superstitious people.
    Не так ли? - Right? Correct? There are, aren't there?

Я никогда не поселюсь в квартире 13 – I will never settle in the apartment number 13.---...in apartment 13. I will never make apartment 13 my home. I will never move into apartment 13.

В гостинице, где я живу, после двенадцатого этажа идёт четырнадцатый – At the hotel, where I live, after the twelfth floor is the fourteenth.---??? The hotel I live in has floor 14 above floor 12. There is floor 14 above floor 12 in the hotel where I live/in which I live. Можно пофантазировать и сказать. например, так: "There is a strange order of floors in the hotel where I live. My room is on the 12th floor and right above me there is the 14th floor".

А что означает “ knock on wood”? – And what it means “ knock on wood” ---??? And what does the expression" TOUCH WOOD" mean?

А я люблю выращивать цветы – And I a fond of growing flowers. And I like to grow flowers.---And I AM fond of...

Это вам решать – It's up to you.---Можно " It is for you to decide. The final decision entirely rests with you".

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.