производные слова

• II. Complete the sentences with the derivatives (производные слова) of the words in the box. The first sentence is done for you:
    1. For all these years Jim and Olive never saw one another once. But they used to write to one another regularly.
    2. She sat stiffly in the seat, obvious to the familiar ______ that sped past.
    3. At eight-thirty Ethel made her usual noisy ______ downstairs.
    4. The ______ manservant whom I had hoped never to see again, opened the door.
    5. We had a small ______ at St. Denis.
    6. There was no ______ in our kind of marriage and therefore there could be no divorce.
    7. It’s ______ your fault.
    8. She (Queen Victoria) was the first ______ to leave for a coronation from Buckingham Palace.
    9. It is a pleasant little town. With a hotel that has always seemed to me very ______.
    10. He gave her an ______ look.
    11. It was never ______ to copy. Only to attempt to sell the copy as real.
    1. regular

2. surround

3. enter

4. agree

5. argue
    6. legal

7. entire
    8. rule

9. agree

10.adore
    11.legal

• Доброй ночи!

Возможно, вот такие производные слова можно использовать в этом упражнении.
    Но отсутствие ошибок в моих ответах, к сожалению, не гарантирую.

1. For all these years Jim and Olive never saw one another once. But they used to write to one another regularly.
    2. She sat stiffly in the seat, obvious to the familiar _surrounded that sped past.
    3. At eight-thirty Ethel made her usual noisy _entry (entrance) downstairs.
    4. The _agreeable manservant whom I had hoped never to see again opened the door.
    5. We had a small _ argument at St. Denis.
    6. There was no _ legality in our kind of marriage and therefore there could be no divorce.
    7. It’s _ entirely your fault.
    8. She (Queen Victoria) was the first _ruling to leave for a coronation from Buckingham Palace.
    9. It is a pleasant little town. With a hotel that has always seemed to me very _agreeable.
    10. He gave her an _adorable look.
    11. It was never _(legal/legally) to copy. Only to attempt to sell the copy as real.

• 2. She sat stiffly in the seat, obvious to the familiar _surrounded that sped past.---...to the familiar surroundings that sped past.

3. At eight-thirty Ethel made her usual noisy _entry (entrance) downstairs.---her noisy entyrance...

8. She (Queen Victoria) was the first _ruling to leave for a coronation from Buckingham Palace.---...ther first ruler to leave...

10. He gave her an _adorable look.---...an adoring look.

11. It was never _(legal/legally) to copy. Only to attempt to sell the copy as real.---...illegal to copy.