Improve your writing.Use the prompts to write Alan`s email to his old friend Tom

• Hi, Tom
    Thanks/your email,/great/ hear/ all/ news. congratulations/ your new job./sounds fantastic!
    I/ sorry/ I/ not write/ ages but I/ be/ really busy. You know we/ move/ to London last year?/ Well, we/ work/ on our new flat since then. You must/ visit/ us/ when you next/ come/ London.
    Meanwhile. I/ start/ run/ again. ?You know I/ used/ run/ when we/ be/ school? Well, last year I/ decid/ get / fitter and I/ join/ sports club. And guess what? I/ just/ run in/ London Marathon! I/ finish/ it in five hours fifteen minutes. I/ feel/ very proud/ myself! And I/ be/ five kilos lighter!
    When/ you/ come/ London? It/ be/ great/ see you again. Write soon/
    Best wishes to Maria,
    Alan

• Hi, Tom
    Thanks for your email. It's /great/ to hear/ all/ news. congratulations/with your new job./That sounds fantastic!
    I/.am sorry/ I/have not written for/ ages but I/have been/ really busy. Do you know we/ moved to London last year?/ Well, we/have been working on our new flat since then. You must/ visit/ us/ when you next/ come/ to London.
    Meanwhile. I/ started/ running again. Do you know I/ used/to run/ when we/ were at school? Well, last year I/ decided to / get / fitter and I/ joined a sports club. And guess what? I have / just/ run in/ London Marathon! I/ finished it in five hours fifteen minutes. I/ feel/ very proud/ of myself! And I/ am/ five kilos lighter!
    When/will you/ come to/ London? It/would be/ great/to see you again. Write soon/
    Best wishes to Maria,
    Alan