Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Это вполне естественно – It is quite natural.
    Она не хочет, чтобы кто-то знал правду – She doesn't want someone to know the truth.
    Хилари это не понимает – Hilary doesn't understand it.
    Это так – Exactly so.
    Но он не станет меня слушать - But he will not listen to me.
    Это ещё зачем? – What is that for?
    Ну и что? – So what?
    Я готов это сделать - I am ready to do it.
    Это был Джон – It was John.
    Он сказал, что принесёт тебе несколько плёнок – He said that he would bring you a few films.
    Он тебе перезвонит через полчаса – He will call you back in half an hour.
    Я забыл ключи от квартиры на работе – I left my apartment keys at work.
    Here are my keys. Try to unlock the door.
    Они не годятся – They are not suitable. They will not do.
    Придется вернуться в офис за ключами – I will have to be back to the office for the keys.
    Ты слышал, как он говорит по-французски? - Did you hear he speaks/talks French?
    Never. But my cousin Ann says that his French is far from being perfect.
    Так я и думал – I thought so.
    Джон начал изучать французский пять месяцев тому назад – John started to learn French five months ago.
    Анна согласилась перевести эту статью? – Did Anna agree/consent to translate this article?
    Что же ты собираешься предпринять? – What are you going to do?
    Ты думаешь, что справишься? – Do you think you can manage/cope?
    Скажи, чьи это перчатки? – Tell me whose gloves it is?
    Они лежат на этом столе со вчерашнего дня – They have been lying on the table since yesterday.
    Вчера здесь были два посторонних человека – There were two strangers here yesterday.
    Скажи, который час? – Tell me what time it is?
    Мои часы стоят – My watch has stopped.
    Ты прав – You are right.
    Я вчера так устал, что забыл завести часы – I was so tired yesterday I forgot to wind up my watch.
    Is Paul your pupil?
    Нет – No, he is not.
    Он занимается у мисс Фрост – He is learning from Miss Frost.
    Is he making good progress?
    Спроси меня о чём-нибудь полегче – Ask me another.
    Какое у тебя впечатление? - What is your impression?
    Are you cross with me?
    Совсем нет – Not at all.
    Просто я с тобой не согласен – I just don't agree with you.
    I will never change my mind.
    Я тоже – So am I.
    Но это не значит, что я на тебя сердит – But that doesn't mean I am cross with you.
    Я хочу, чтобы ты был справедлив - I want you to be fair.

• Она не хочет, чтобы кто-то знал правду – She doesn't want someone to know the truth.---...anyone to know...

Придется вернуться в офис за ключами – I will have to be back to the office for the keys.---...to go back...

Ты слышал, как он говорит по-французски? - Did you hear he speaks/talks French?---...him speak French?

Tак я и думал – I thought so.---So I thought. I will be damned if I thought differently.

Ты думаешь, что справишься? – Do you think you can manage/cope?---...you will cope?

Скажи, чьи это перчатки? – Tell me whose gloves it is?---...whose gloves are these....whose gloves these are. ...who these gloves belong to.

Я вчера так устал, что забыл завести часы – I was so tired yesterday I forgot to wind up my watch.---Yesterday... . I was so tired I forgot to wind up my watch yesterday.

Он занимается у мисс Фрост – He is learning from Miss Frost.---Miss Frost is teaching him. He is studying with Miss Frost. He is taking lessons from Miss Frost.

Спроси меня о чём-нибудь полегче – Ask me another.---You'd better ask me another question. I wish I knew the answer myself. You'd better think hard before asking me this question.

I will never change my mind.
    Я тоже – So am I. ---NEITHER WILL I.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.