Проверьте текст, пожалуйста.

• Привет всем, помогите, пожалуйста проверить сочинение на ошибки. Текст, по которому писалось сочинение из Streamline English про корабль-призрак Мари Селест.

The mystery of the “Mary Celeste”
    There are a lot of the theories about what had happened on the ship. I think more realistic theory is a small explosion on the cargo hold. I suppose that gas could escape from the barrels thought small holes. The cause of the explosion may was the light beam passed through the lenses (may be drops of water) or ash from sailor’s pipes. It was a small explosion, but Capitan Briggs gave the order to open all windows and fore-hatch to ventilate the cargo hold. At this moment crew and Capitan's family have been got into the lifeboat and moved on the safety distance. Then must have been a gust of wind and the ship fast sailed away. The load lifeboat couldn’t move so fast. The crew and Capitan’s family were without food and fresh water in the middle of the ocean. They were condemned to death.
    As said before, the explosion was small, so it couldn’t damage cargo and hold. However, the question is why the navigation instruments and ship's papers were missing? I think Capitan always carried around with him the documents. The navigation instruments he took into the lifeboat. He tried to take the compass, but couldn’t and only broken it.
    The story about "The Mary Celeste" is very mysterious. Any theory may be incorrect.

Заранее спасибо.

• The mystery of the “Mary Celeste”
    It was a small explosion . The lifeboat couldn’t move so fast. The crew and Capitan’s family were without food and fresh water in the middle of the ocean. They were condemned to death.
    As said before, the explosion was small, However, the question is why the navigation instruments and ship's papers were missing? . He tried to take the compass,
    The story about "The Mary Celeste" is very mysterious.

Вот относительно правильные предложения или куски из вашего текста. Все остальное – гугл транслейт с ошибками. Пишите заново.