Время.

• Dear Alex.
    Do you by any chance know where Andy 1)(to be)? I would like to find him because I 2)(just/to hear) of a job that 3)(to suit) him, but if he 4)(not/to apply) fairly soon of course he 5)(not/to get) it.
    I last 6)(to see) him about a month ago , when he 7)(to leave) his job with the Bell Telephone company. He 8)(to say) he 9)(to go) to the USA for a holiday and 10)(to promise) to send me a postcard with his American address as soon as he 11)(to find) a place to stay. But I 12)(to hear ) nothing from him since then and I 13)(not/to know) even whether he 14)(to go) to the USA or not.
    If you 15)(to know) his address I 16)(to be) very grateful if you 17)(to phone ) me.
    I 18)(to try) to phone you several times but your phone 19)(not/to seem) to be working.
    Yours, Simon.

• Do you by any chance know where Andy is? I would like to find him because I have just heard of a job that suits him, but if he dos not apply fairly soon of course he will not get it.
    I last saw him about a month ago when he left his job with the Bell Telephone company. He said he would go to the USA for a holiday and promised to send me a postcard with his American address as soon as he found a place to stay. But I have heard nothing from him since then and I do not even know whether he has gone to the USA or not.
    If you know his address I will be very grateful if you phone me.
    I tried to phone you several times but your phone did not seem to be working.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Здравствуйте! А почему в первом будет is??? Разве не was?