Помогите с тестом (сослагательное наклонение)

• (Заполнить пропущенное (пользуясь примерами))

1) i'll do it if i have the time. 1) i would do it if i had the time. 1) i would have done it if i had the time.

2) if i see her, i'll tell her this story. 2) if i saw her, i would tell her the story. 2) if i had seen her, i would have told her the story.

3) (заполнить) 3)i would see many films if i were in Moscow. 3) (заполнить)

4) (заполнить) 4) (заполнить) 4) if i had been ill, i would have stayed at home.

5) if i read the book, i'll give it to you. 5) (заполнить) 5) (заполнить)

6) what will you do if the bus doesn't come? 6) (заполнить) 6) (заполнить)

7) (заполнить) 7) (заполнить) 7) If had not rained yesterday,we would have gone to the country

• 1) i'll do it if i have the time. 1) i would do it if i had the time. 1) i would have done it if i had the time.---I would have done it if I had had the time

3) If I am in Moscow I will see many films. 3)i would see many films if i were in Moscow. 3) If I had been in Moscow I would have seen many films.

4) If I am ill I will stay at home. 4) If I were ill I would stay at home. 4) if i had been ill, i would have stayed at home.

5) if i read the book, i'll give it to you. 5) If I read the book I would give it to you. 5) If I had read the book I would have given it to you.

6) what will you do if the bus doesn't come? 6) What would you do If the bus did not come? 6) What would you have done if the bus had not come?

7) If it does not rain we will go to the country 7) If it did not rain we would go to the country. 7) If it had not rained yesterday,we would have gone to the country.