Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Я бегаю три раза в неделю – I go running three time a week.
    У меня нет времени – I don’t have time.
    А ты бегаешь каждый день? – Do you go running every day?
    Three times a week I go running in the morning and I go running in the evening four times a week.
    Не слишком ли это? - Isn't it too much of a good time?
    Я не люблю ходить в кафе – I don't like going to the cafe.
    Я предпочитаю питаться дома – I prefer eating at home.
    Я не могу отказаться от твоего приглашения – I cannot refuse your invitation.
    What is the place of your destination?
    Я еду в Рязань – I am going to Ryazan.
    Is it far from Moscow?
    Не очень – Not quite.
    Я поеду поездом – I will go by train.
    Давайте поедем вместе – Let's go together.
    Он заполняет анкету – He is filling out a questionnaire.
    Я только что её заполнил – I have just filled it out. I just filled it out.
    Большинство туристов заполнили анкету – Most tourists filled out a questionnaire.
    Управляющий ответил на твой вопрос? – Did the manager answer your question?
    Что это значит? – What does it mean?
    Я не совсем тебя понимаю – I don’t quite understand you.
    Они хотят улучшить обслуживание – They want to provide the best service. They want to improve the service.
    Дело в том, что это трудно сделать – The thing is that it is difficult to do it.
    Думаю, им не удастся улучшить обслуживание очень скоро – I think they will be able to improve the service soon.
    Поживём – увидим – Live and see.

• У меня нет времени – I don’t have time.---I do not have the time. I have no time.

Не слишком ли это? - Isn't it too much of a good time?---...too much of a good thing?

Я не люблю ходить в кафе – I don't like going to the cafe.---...to a cafe.

What is the place of your destination?---What is your destination? Слово PLACE лишнее, так как DESTINATION уже означает МЕСТО.

Не очень – Not quite.---Not very far.

]Он заполняет анкету – He is filling out a questionnaire.---...filling in/out...

Большинство туристов заполнили анкету – Most tourists filled out a questionnaire.---Most of the tourists filled in/out questionaires.

Они хотят улучшить обслуживание – They want to provide the best service. They want to improve the service.---They want to provide better service. "Улучшить" означает "Сделать Лучше", то есть сравнительную степень, а не превосходную.

Думаю, им не удастся улучшить обслуживание очень скоро – I think they will be able to improve the service soon.---I think that they will not be able to improve the service in the near future.

Поживём – увидим – Live and see.---We shall see what we shall see.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.