Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Он действительно разочарован – He is really disappointed.
    Он хотел поехать в Москву, но его родители ему не разрешили – He wanted to go to Moscow, but his parents did not allow him.
    Какое впечатление на вас произвёл город? – What impression did the city make on you?
    Ты прав – You're right.
    Но этот компьютер намного лучше – But this computer is much better. But this computer is far superior to mine.
    Если ты спросишь меня, я тебе посоветую его купить – If you ask me, I will advise you to buy it.
    Я дам тебе в долг недостающую сумму – I will lend you a deficient amount of money.
    Не беда – Never mind.
    Я их уже пригласил – I have already invited them.
    Моих двоюрдных братьев и твою сестру – My cousins and your sister.
    Она приняла моё приглашение и обещала прийти – She accepted my invitation and promised to come.
    Эта статья очень интересная – That article is very interesting.
    Я ее тоже читал – I read that too.
    Это мой друг Майкл Дуглас – This is my friend Michael Douglas.
    Это правда – That is true. That's the truth.
    Свет всё ещё горит – The light is still on.
    Я так спешил, что забыл выключить свет – I was in such a hurry that I forgot to switch off the light.
    Можно спросить почему? – May I ask why?
    Тебе следует быть более терпеливым – You should be more patient.
    Если ты научишься слушать его, он станет слушать тебя – If you learn to follow his words, he will start to follow yours.
    Jane ought to have kept the receipt.
    Она его выбросила – She has threw it away.
    Она не знала, что он ей понадобится – She did not know that she would need it.
    Думаю, что есть выход из этой ситуации – I think there is a way out of the situation.
    Ничего – It doesn't matter. Never mind.
    Не расстраивайся – Do not get upset.
    Дай мне письмо, и я его опущу по дороге домой – Give me the letter, I will mail it on the way home.
    Всякое бывает – Things happen.
    Я это знаю, но сегодня у меня нет времени – I know it, but I have no time today / but I don’t have any time today.
    Твой ответ меня огорчает – Your answer upsets me.
    The radio is out of order.
    Неужели? – Really?
    Вчера Дэвид его чинил – David was fixing it yesterday.
    Where is David?
    Он завтракает – He is having breakfast at the moment.
    Ты можешь это сделать сам – You can do it yourself.

• Он хотел поехать в Москву, но его родители ему не разрешили – He wanted to go to Moscow, but his parents did not allow him.---...did not allow him to.

Я ее тоже читал – I read that too. ---I read it too.

Я так спешил, что забыл выключить свет – I was in such a hurry that I forgot to switch off the light.---...or left the light on.

Она его выбросила – She has threw it away.---Не надо has.

Всякое бывает – Things happen.---Things do happen.

Вчера Дэвид его чинил – David was fixing it yesterday.---David tried to fix it yesterday but it seems that he did not.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.