Корректность русского и английского написания текста (+ пунктуация)

• Добрый день, меня зовут Иванов Иван и я рад приветствовать вас здесь. Сегодня я хотел бы представить вам мою презентацию на тему «История развития компании Apple». Моя презентация будет состоять из трех частей и раздела с вопросами. В первой части я расскажу вам об истории и людях, которые основали компанию. Вторая часть будет посвящена продуктам компании, их преимуществам и недостаткам. И в заключительной части мы рассмотрим продукты, находящиеся на стадии разработки.Наконец, я приглашу вас задать любые вопросы или комментарии, которые вам нравятся.

Good afternoon dear colleagues, my name is Ivanov Ivan and I glade to see you here. Today I would like to present to you my presentation about «The history of the Apple company». My presentation will be in three parts followed by section with questions. In the first part I’m going to tell you about the history and people who founded the company. The second part will be about company products their advantages and drawbacks. And in the last part we will take a look about products which are on a development stage. Finally, I'll invite you to ask any questions or comments you like.

• Good afternoon, dear colleagues,
    my name is Ivanov Ivan and I glad to see you here. Today I would like to give you my presentation «The history of the Apple company». My presentation will be in three parts followed by questions. In the first part I’m going to tell you about the history and people who founded the company. The second part will be about company products their advantages and drawbacks. And in the last part we will take a look at the products which are at a development stage. Finally, I'll invite you to ask any questions or give your comments.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Vera, большое вам спасибо за ответ!
    Я дополнил текст и хотел бы у знать ваше мнение по этому поводу, правильно ли я его составил?

Let's start. I’d like to begin today’s presentation with a quote by Steve Jobs 'The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.'

• Да, нормально все. Удачи.