Помогите пожалуйста Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Indefi

• Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Indefinite, the Future Indefinite and the Future Perfect

1.He (be) here for two hours by the time you (come) back. 2.”It (be) very late.” – “They (be) back soon.”3. “There (be) no planes tonight.” – “Never mind, I (go) by train.” 4. You (be) angry if I (talk) to you about it? 5. By the time you (finish) cooking they (do) their work. 6. “I (be) afraid, my train (leave) by that time.” – “(not/worry), I (drive) you home.”7. I hope it (stop) snowing by tomorrow morning. 8.If you (think) it over you (see) I am right. 9. If you (not/take) a taxi, you (be) late. By the time you (get) to the theatre the first act (be) over and you (miss) the most interesting dialogues.

• Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Indefinite, the Future Indefinite and the Future Perfect

1.He will have (been here for two hours by the time you come back. 2.”It is ) ivery late.” – “They will be back soon.”3. “There will be) no planes tonight.” – “Never mind, I will go) by train.” 4. You will be) angry if I talk to you about it? 5. By the time you finish cooking they will have done their work. 6. “I am) afraid, my train will have (left ) by that time.” – Don't worry, I will drive you home.”7. I hope it will have (stopped snowing by tomorrow morning. 8.If you think it over you will see I am right. 9. If you don't take a taxi, you will be late. By the time you get to the theatre the first act will have been over and you will have missed the most interesting dialogues.

• Thanks)