Помогите пожалуйста

• Выберите один правильный вариант ответа.
    1. I understand that you are busy now. (Must, Should, Do…have to) … I phone later?
    2. The swimmer pulled together all his efforts and (could, might, was able to) … get out of the whirl.
    3. Shakespeare (must, could, can’t) … have been to the USA because it had not been founded by then.
    4. I think that you (ought to, can, have to) … help this old and miserable man.
    5. My niece (can, might, should) … visit us this summer.
    6. We (must, can, could) … go to Venezuela for our holidays. What do you say?
    7. For changing over the trains you (need to, is to, ought to) … buy another ticket.
    8. With new technology you (should, can, might) … cut communication costs considerably.
    9. You (could stay, could have stayed, needn’t have stayed) … at my place when you visited London. Why didn’t you do it?
    10. Your hands are full. (Shall, Will, Should) … I help you?

• Выберите один правильный вариант ответа.

1. I understand that you are busy now. Should, … I phone later?
    2. The swimmer pulled together all his efforts and was able to … get out of the whirl.
    3. Shakespeare can’t… have been to the USA because it had not been founded by then.
    4. I think that you ought to, … help this old and miserable man.
    5. My niece might, … visit us this summer.
    6. We , can … go to Venezuela for our holidays. What do you say?
    7. For changing over the trains you need to, … buy another ticket.
    8. With new technology you might … cut communication costs considerably.
    9. You could have stayed, … at my place when you visited London. Why didn’t you do it?
    10. Your hands are full. Shall … I help you?

Скрыть комментарии
  • Vitalik спасибо)