Согласование времен

• He said that he still (to be) fond of collecting stamps and coins.
    She said that her parents (to divorce) two years ago already! – Oh, how awful! I can’t believe it’s true!
    I met him at the disco yesterday and he told me that I (to dance) very well and I answered that it (to be) no wonder because dancing (to be) my hobby for many years!
    She said her mother’s hobby (to be) ballet and she (to dance) pretty well in her youth. Can you imagine? – No, hardly.
    My great-grandparents (to be) engaged for a whole year before they (to get) married. – I believe it’s impossible nowadays.

• He said that he was still fond of collecting stamps and coins.
    She said that her parents had already divorced two years before! – Oh, how awful! I can’t believe it’s true!
    I met him at the disco yesterday and he told me that danced very well and I answered that it was no wonder because dancing had been my hobby for many years!
    She said her mother’s hobby was ballet and she had danced pretty well in her youth. Can you imagine? – No, hardly.
    My great-grandparents had been engaged for a whole year before they got married. – I believe it’s impossible nowadays.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо огромное!