Проверка резюме на англииском

• Добрыи день. Обращаюсь по поводу проверки краткого резюме. Надеюсь логически оно верно, интересует больше грамматика предложении:

I have 7 year experience in fine art and 3 year experience in book illustration and layout design. I managed to graduate from St. Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, major in illustration, fine art, drawing, layouts and graphic design. I illustrate postcards, books, magazines and everything you want! I prefer to draw with pencil, and I do my work with all my heart, love and tenderness.

I am always stay creativity and have some personal projects all time. I have experience in working with both big projects and small tasks.Throughout the years I participate in competitions where I had a chance to win many of contests. Collaborations with other artist is important to stay self-motivated. I had two personal exhibitions and participate in exhibition of book graphics and illustrations of St. Petersburg.

I am focused in acquiring new knowledge, develop skills. Hardworking and careful to detail, to achieve a good results.

спасибо вам большое :)

• Конечно, грамматика скверная. Нужно резюме на русском языке.
    Не пойму, почему вам УДАЛОСЬ окончить университет в Петербурге. А что, есть такие которым это не УДАЕТСЯ сделать?
    Далее вы пишите, что участвовали в выставках, где имели возможность выиграть несколько из них. Вот тут, мне кажется. слово УДАЛОСЬ подошло бы.