Глагол to be

• 1. What … your name?— My name … Ann. 2. What … your address? — My address … 175 Central Way. 3. What… your phone number? — My phone number … 718-19-30. 4. Where … you from? — I … from London. 5. What … you? — I … a student. 6. Who ….your parents? — My parents … Steve and Nancy. 7. What … they? — They … teachers. 8. What … your uncle? — My uncle … a doctor. 7. … your aunt a doctor? — No, she… not. She … a housewife. 8. … they at home? — No, they … not at home, they … at work. 9. My brother … a driver. He … at work too. 10. … your family big? — Yes, it …. 11. . …. your sister tall? — No, she … not. She … a little girl. She … five years old. 12. How old … your brother? — Yes, he … ten. 13. … your brother at school?— No, he … not at school. 14. My brother … on holiday now. 15. … you a happy family? — Yes, we…

• Помогите пожалуйста

Скрыть комментарии
  • sasha555001, чтоб сами справлять смогли с подобным занятием, вот вам коротко и полноценно про глагол связку To Be. посмотрите, и сами сможете выполнять такие простые задания:

To be-глагол-связка
    Present (настоящее утвердительное)
    I am here (Я здесь) we are here
    You are here you are here
    He / she / it is here they are here

(настоящее вопросительное)

Am I here? Я здесь? Are we here?
    Are you here? Are you here?
    Is he / she / it here? Are they here?

You are right - ты прав

Present Negative (настоящее отрицательное)
    I am not here (I’m not) we are not = aren't here
    You are not = aren't here you are not = aren't here
    He / she / it is not=isn't here they are not = aren't here

Definitely определенно
    Чем ты занимаешься (вообще, о работе) - What do you do?

Past Positive – (прошедшее положительное)

I was (прошлое от am) here -я был здесь we were here - были здесь
    You were (are) here ты был здесь you were here были здесь
    He / she / it was (прошлое от is) - он / она /это был здесь they were here были здесь

Past (questions) - (прошедшее вопросительное)
    Was I here? Were we here? Мы / вы / они были здесь?
    Were you here? Were you here? Мы / вы / они были здесь?
    Was he / she /it here? Он / она / это - был здесь? Were they here? Мы / вы / они были здесь?

Past Negative (прошедшее отрицательное)
    I was not here (wasn't) we were not (weren’t) here
    You were not = weren’t here you were not = (weren’t) here
    He / she / it was not=wasn't here they were not = (weren’t) here

Future positive (будущее утвердительное)

I, you, he, she, it, we. you, they will be here - будет здесь

will - частичка будущего, которую можем + к глаголу любому = будущее время
    I will sing that song - Я буду петь ту песню (спою)

Future questions (будущее вопросительное)

Will I / you / he / she / it / we / you / they be here? - будет здесь ?

Future (negative) - будущее отрицательное

I / you / .... will not (won't) be here я . ты.... не буду здесь
    won’t (читается уоунт)

• 1. What …is your name?— My name is… Ann. 2. What … your address? — My address …is 175 Central Way. 3. What…is your phone number? — My phone number is… 718-19-30. 4. Where are… you from? — I am… from London. 5. What are… you? — I …am a student. 6. Who …are.your parents? — My parents are… Steve and Nancy. 7. What are… they? — They are… teachers. 8. What is… your uncle? — My uncle is… a doctor. 7. Is… your aunt a doctor? — No, she…is not. She is… a housewife. 8. Are they at home? — No, they are… not at home, they …are at work. 9. My brother …is a driver. He is… at work too. 10. Is… your family big? — Yes, it …is. 11. . Is…. your sister tall? — No, she is… not. She is… a little girl. She …is five years old. 12. How old …is your brother? — Yes, he is… ten. 13. Is… your brother at school?— No, he is… not at school. 14. My brother …is on holiday now. 15. …Are you a happy family? — Yes, we…are