Спасите!!!!Пожалуйста!!!!!

• задать вопросы общий,специальный,альтернативный,Разделительный,Вопрос к подлежащему 2.the meeting began at 3 o'clock 3. My father left for London last week. 4. I got up late yesterday. 5. We went to the cinema a week ago. 6. We spent the holidays in the country last summer. 7. It was pleasant to bathe in the river in summer

• 2.the meeting began at 3 o'clock Did the meeting begin at 3o'clock?When did the meeting begin? Did the meeting begin at 3 or at 4 o'clock? The meeting began at 3 o'clock, didn't it? What began at 3 o'clock?
    3. My father left for London last week. Did my father leave for L. last week?и все то же самоеwho left for London last week?
    4. I got up late yesterday. Did I get up late?
    5. We went to the cinema a week agoDid we go to the cinema a week ago?
    . 6. We spent the holidays in the country last summer.Did we spend the holidays in the country last summer?
    7. It was pleasant to bathe in the river in summerWas it pleasant to bathe in the river in summer? When was it pleasant to bathe in the river? It was pleasant...до конца, wasn't it? Was it pleasant to bathe or to swim in the river?

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо огромное!!!!