топики.проверка грамматики

• 1. Activities to protect the environment
    I want to describe activities I have ever done to protect the environment. Every people are responsible for solving environmental problems. For example, we destroy habitats instead of protecting forests or planted more trees. Moreover, we should ride bicycles instead of cars, because it is the best for air and our health and environment. We constantly drop litter on the pavement, as a result, we have dirty streets and spread of diseases. I always drop litter in the litter bin, walks foot to the university and save water. I try to do it every day. I find environment protection very important because it affects our future and future of the environment.

2. Endangered animal
    I want to describe an endangered animal. For example, Amur tigers and gorillas. Amur tigers are threatened with extinction because the growth of cities leads to a decrease of their habitat and tigers need more space for living and they are captured and killed by hunter for their skin. Gorillas are threatened with extinction because they are captured and killed by hunters for their hands and heads . People must save endangered animals because they need it and it is people mission. National parks, reserves can be established to protect endangered animals. Besides, governments should increase fines for illegal hunters.

3. Environmentally aware
    I want to describe environmental problems. Today in the world there are very serious environmental problems. For example, global warming, air pollution, hunting (over fishing), deforestation. Global warming is causing a change of world’s climate and ocean levels as well. We can reduce use of aerosols, use alternative sources of energy to solve this problem. Air pollution is causing very poor air quality in cities, rivers and lakes due to industrial waste. We should use bicycles,but if they are not , we should use public transport instead of personal cars, because every car be reasons air pollution. Hunting and over fishing it causing many animals and fish wiped out. We need have stricter laws and harsher punishment for illegal hunting and fishing. I think air pollution is the most worrying because today people constantly drive cars and plants produce emissions.

• 1. Activities to protect the environment
    I want to describe activities I have ever done to protect the environment. Every people --person. are ---is responsible for solving environmental problems. For example, we destroy habitats instead of protecting forests or planted ---planting more trees. Moreover, we should ride bicycles instead of driving cars, because it is (the) best --better for air? and our health and environment. We constantly drop litter on the pavement, as a result, we have dirty streets and spread of diseases. I always drop litter in --into the--a litter bin, walks---walk on foot to the university and save water. I try to do it every day. I find environment protection very important because it affects our future and the future of the environment.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большое, Вера! как вы считаете другие топики верны? или стоит что-то подправить?

• 2 captured and killed by hunter--hunters for their People must save endangered animals because they need it and it is people---'s mission.?? Кто кому нужен?

• We should use bicycles,but if they are not ,??? we should use public transport instead of personal cars, because every car( be reasons air pollution. ???)
    Hunting and over fishing?.? it causing? many animals and fish wiped out. We need TO have stricter laws and harsher punishment for illegal hunting and fishing. I think air pollution is the most worrying? because today people constantly drive cars and plants produce emissions.?

Скрыть комментарии
  • We should use bicycles and public transport, because it is decrease amount of poisonous fumes into the atmosphere.

• 'Чрезмерная охота и ловля рыбы стали причиной исчезновения многих видов земноводных и млекопитающих'--------->Excessive hunting and fishing have caused the disappearance of many species of animals

• Excessive hunting and fishing have caused many species of amphibia and mammals to disappear (...resulted in many species of amphibia and mammals disappearing).