Пожалуйста помогите

• Задание найти ошибку и исправить
    1. I have no problems since I had bought a dog 2. I have washed the windows. They looked transparent. 3. My neighbor started a house fire. He was smoking in bed. 4. I could hear shouts from the yard. The chil-i dren had been playing football. 5. I had to go to the dentist on Monday. I had been having a terrible toothache since Friday. 6. Sorry, I'm late. Have you been waiting 7. Betsy's shoes are dirty. She had been working in the garden 8. Mr. Forbes was painting the roof all afternoon and now he's been having a rest. I've never felt happy since I've been here. 10. had played tennis so I wanted to have a shower l l. At last we arrived at the camp. We drove a day and needed a rest. We have driven 500 miles. 12. She had been reading three chapters by lunch time 13. I'm in the middle of washing my car. ride The car must be very dirty. You have been washing since morning. 14. He picked me up while I had been waiting 15 The police who expected trouble during the soonlu demonstration were surprised by the absence of violence.

• Задание найти ошибку и исправить
    1. I have had no problems since I bought a dog 2. I have washed the windows. They are looking transparent. 3. My neighbor started a house fire. He smoked in bed. 4. I could hear shouts from the yard. The chilldren were playing football. 5. I will have to go to the dentist on Monday. I have been having a terrible toothache since Friday. 6. Sorry, I'm late. How long have you been waiting? (Have you been waiting long?) 7. Betsy's shoes are dirty. She has been working in the garden 8. Mr. Forbes has been painting the roof all afternoon, and now he'is having a rest. I've never felt happy since I was /came here. 10.I have been playing tennis so I want to have a shower l l. At last we arrived at the camp. We had been driving all day and needed a rest. We had driven 500 miles. 12. She had read three chapters by lunch time 13. I'm in the middle of washing my car. --- The car must have been very dirty. You have been washing since morning. 14. He picked me up while I was waiting 15 The police who expected trouble during the demonstration were surprised by the absence of violence.