Пожалуйста помогите если можно с объяснением

• PUT THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES INTO INDIRECT SPEECH USING THE REQUIRED REPORTED VERBS

l. "would you mind coming over here, sir?" said the custom offcer to the passenger 2. May i suggest that you and your friend stop by our office on grand Avenue?" said the travel agent. "Please drop by anytime. 3. "Shall we take the 9:15 train?" said Peter "Oh, no. It's slow train, answered his aunt. 4. Would you l like to go and see the cherry orchard with me at the ary thearte asked ron 5. "I've run out of gas," said the man, "Could you give me a ride to the city 6. "Could i have your name and address, please said the travel agent 7, "Why don't we take a bus said pam. "It's much cheaper. 8. "Dr. Anderson, could you please clarify the requirements for the course?" said Tom. "Some of us are a bit confused about the final examination.
    9. "Let me look at your file," said the police officer. 10. "Why not give up smoking?" said Jim. "You'll feel tons better if you do. 11. How about a game of tennis said Nick. "Good idea! When are you free? asked Ted
    12. "We'd better go to the store to get some snacks," said Howard,