Помогите проверить

• Make direct questions.
    1.I would like to know who the authorised user of the stolen mobile device was.
    Who was the authorised user of the stolen mobile device?
    2.Next, I need to find out why our employee was carrying a company mobile with him to a private party.
    3.lt's important that we determine how often he accessed company files that evening.
    How often it was the file access to the company that evening?
    4.We've got to discover whether or not he downloaded sensitive data onto his SD card.
    There were downloaded confidential data on the SD card?
    5.Tell me how much data the IT department allows employees to carry around.
    How many IT departments can be worn with you?
    6.Please check what kind of memory stick is currently being issued by the company.
    What memory card is released in the company now?
    7.Do we know if the mobile device was fitted with a GPS and camera?
    Is the mobile device fitted with a camera

• 2.Next, I need to find out why our employee was carrying a company mobile with him to a private party. ---Why was our employee carrying a company mobile with him to a private party?

3.lt's important that we determine how often he accessed companhy files that evening.
    How often it was the file access to the company that evening?---How often did he access companhy files that evening?

4.We've got to discover whether or not he downloaded sensitive data onto his SD card.
    There were downloaded confidential data on the SD card?---Did he download sensitive data onto his SD card?

5.Tell me how much data the IT department allows employees to carry around.
    How many IT departments can be worn with you?---How much data does the IT department allow employees to carry around?

6.Please check what kind of memory stick is currently being issued by the company.
    What memory card is released in the company now?---What kind of memory stick is currently being issued by the company?

7.Do we know if the mobile device was fitted with a GPS and camera?
    Is the mobile device fitted with a camera---Was the mobile device fitted with a GPS and camera?