Переделать предложения в вопросительные. Помогите, пожалуйста!

• Дочке задали каждое предложение переделать в вопросительные, а я плохо знаю английский((( Помогите, пожалуйста!!!!

I am a good eater. I like different food-fruit and vegetsbles, meat and fish, sweet cookies and chocolates.When'i am hungry I usually eat an apple.
    My mother does not always give me what I like for breakfast, dinner or supper. Yesterday she gave me porridge for breakfast. But I prefer cornflakes with apple or a banana. But when ?i am thirsty I drink orange juice or cold water.
    I like tea very much. I prefer it with lemon. English people call tea lemon ''Russian tea''. I drink tea from cups and can drink two cups of tea at teatime.
    As for me, I try to be polite at the table. When I want some salt, say: ''Pass me the salt, please. Moreover, I always remember to thank my mum after meal.

• Am I / Are you a good eater? Do. I/you like different food-fruit and vegetsbles, meat and fish, sweet cookies and chocolates?Do I /you usually eat an apple when I am /you are hungry?
    Does My mother always give me what I like for breakfast, dinner or supper.? Did she give me porridge for breakfast yesterday? Do I prefer cornflakes with apple or a banana? Do I/you drink orange juice or cold water. when I am/you are thirsty?
    Do I/you like tea? Do I /you prefer it with lemon? Do English people call tea with lemon ''Russian tea''.? Do I/you drink tea from cups? can I /you drink two cups of tea at teatime.? Do I /you try to be polite at the table.? Do I/you say: ''Pass me the salt, please.? Do I /you always remember to thank my/your mum after meal.?

Там, где я-I, можно заменить на ты -you. Я дала два варианта,выбирайте.