Помогите, пожалуйста, с переводом!

• у моей семьи небольшая, но удобная, хорошо спланированная квартира в центре Самары. Наша квартира на третьем этаже. Моя комната самая маленькая, но очень уютная и светлая. В ней большое окно с красивыми занавесками. Комната очень теплая. В комнате довольно миorо мебели. Посередине комнаты стоит небольшой круглый стол: вокруг него несколько стульев. Направо от окна мой письменный стол. Перед столом кресло, я очень люблю сидеть в этом кресле, оно мягкое и удобное. На письменном столе масса вещей: пишущая машинка, календарь, часы, лампа под зеленым абажуром, английские и русские книги, журналы и газеты, тетради, ручки, карандаши. Над столом полка с книгами. Направо от двери маленький столик с магнитофоном на нем. Мы очень любим музыку. В одном из углов диван-кровать. Рядом с диваном-кроватью встроенный платяной шкаф. Обои в моей комнате светло коричневые, у нас есть телефон. Он в прихожей.

• My family has a small flat in downtown Samara. It is comfortable and well-designed. Our falt is on the 2nd floor. My room is the smallest, but is is rather cosy and bright. There is a large window with beautiful curtains in it. The room is very warm. There is quite a lot of furniture in the room. There is a small round table in the middle with several chairs round it. My writing table is to the right of the window. There is an armchair in frint of the table. I lioke to sit in this armchair very much because it is soft and comfortable. There are a lot of things on the writing table such as a typewriter, a calendar, a clock, a lamp with a green shade, English and Russian books, magazines and newspapers, copybooks, pens and pencils. There is a bookshelf filled with books over the writing table. There is a small table with a taperecorder on it to the right of the door. We are fond of music. There is a sofa bed in a corner. There is a bult-in wardrobe next to the sofa bed. The walls of my room are covered with light brown wallpaper, and we have a telephone. It is in the anteroom.