помогите срочно

• Put the verbs in brackets into required Tense Form (Past Indefinite, Past Continuous, Past Perfect, Past Perfect Continuous Active)
    1. They (to walk) in the garden for an hour when the storm (to brake out). 2. Paula (to drop) the cup she was holding and (to burst) into tears. 3. You (to work) in Spain this time last year? - Yes, I (to go) out there in '93. 4. She (to write) to her brother when he (to walk) through the front door. 5. Why you (not to speak) to Jim at the meeting yesterday? - Because he (to leave) by the time I got there. 6. The poor woman complained she (to have) trouble with her eldest son for a long time. 7. The waiter assured me that he (to look) for the watch everywhere. 8. He (to write) the whole composition during the lunch hour.

• 1. They had ben walking in the garden for an hour when the storm broke out. 2. Paula dropped the cup she was holding and burst into tears. 3. Were You working in Spain this time last year? - Yes, I went out there in '93. 4. She was writing to her brother when he walked through the front door. 5. Why did you not speak to Jim at the meeting yesterday? - Because he had left by the time I got there. 6. The poor woman complained she had been having/had had trouble with her eldest son for a long time. 7. The waiter assured me that he had looked/would look for the watch everywhere. 8. He wrote the whole composition during the lunch hour.