Английский язык

• 1))подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Perfect, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive). Переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. Our research had been finished by the end of the year.
    2. By the beginning of the year their new office will have been built. 3. We have just received your letter.
    2))сложные предложения; подчеркните глаголы-сказуемые в главном и придаточном предложениях; определите их видовременную форму и залог.
    1. I was sure that she was working in the library then.
    2. He says that he works at a plant.
    3. I knew that my brother would get the tickets to the match.

• )подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Perfect, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive). Переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. Our research (had been finished) by the end of the year.----past perf.passive.
    2. By the beginning of the year their new office (will have been built)---fut. Perf.passive . 3. We( have just received) your letter.--pres perf active.
    2))сложные предложения; подчеркните глаголы-сказуемые в главном и придаточном предложениях; определите их видовременную форму и залог.
    1. I (was) sure that she (was working) in the library then.past simple active, past cont. Active.
    2. He (says) that he (works )at a plant.er.Present simple active, 2
    3. I (knew) that my brother (would get) the tickets to the match.past simple active, future in the past.